FORUMS

[DEVDB][TWRP][PhilZ Touch] XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 RELEASE

5,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,424

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from [NUT]: The installer contains a ROOT EXPLOIT, this will trip A/V tools (e.g. ESET NOD32), disable it to download!!
20th August 2015, 10:16 AM |#6111  
Flag Leeuwarden
Thanks Meter: 260

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gegu2

It seems that installation script couldn't find files which should be transfered to your mobile. Make sure that you have unpacked whole xzdr installation package and you are trying to run installation script from unpacked installation package folder (which contains installation script and the rest of xzdr files).

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app

Launch the install.bat file without administrator was the trick and it works great now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhySoSeriousJoKer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WhySoSeriousJoKer Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 03:00 PM |#6112  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Nice

It's too bad my installer patch fixed that failed message for linux, but it clearly didn't for MacOS ... but thank you for confirming it still works

I tried this on another Xperia phone. It just showed nothing but it was just searching for my phone when I got the phone connected to the laptop. Any fix?

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk
20th August 2015, 03:33 PM |#6113  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe
Thanks Meter: 10,424

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android4Lyfeee

I tried this on another Xperia phone. It just showed nothing but it was just searching for my phone when I got the phone connected to the laptop. Any fix?

Well, you leave out some crucial info on that request for help:

What type of Xperia? Is it rooted? are the developer options enabled and did you set USB Debugging ON?
20th August 2015, 03:36 PM |#6114  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Well, you leave out some crucial info on that request for help:

What type of Xperia? Is it rooted? are the developer options enabled and did you set USB Debugging ON?

It's my Xperia ZR C5502. I use it to text and stuff. And USB Debugging is On.

20th August 2015, 11:06 PM |#6115  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
why cant i install this.. no changes at all after installing or flash.. still only twrp
21st August 2015, 12:25 PM |#6116  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I've a Xperia Z1 rooted with Kingroot... Can I have the Dual recovery with this root system? Which option (1,2,3 or 4) should i choose into the "installer" with Windows?
Thank you very very much

Inviato dal mio C6903 utilizzando Tapatalk
21st August 2015, 02:26 PM |#6117  
Flag Bmore
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.82

I've a Xperia Z1 rooted with Kingroot... Can I have the Dual recovery with this root system? Which option (1,2,3 or 4) should i choose into the "installer" with Windows?
Thank you very very much

No u have to change kimgroot to super su ku dosn't give u the.permissions u need
21st August 2015, 03:05 PM |#6118  
Flag Hathras
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:

Thank you very very much

I rooted with Kingroot 4.1 on ZR!! And tried installing recovery and Kingroot did gave the option to install it and it got installed. Although after that I flashed a pre-rooted zip with supersu and xposed!!

Sent from XDA not so Premium App
Gitzz's Xperia™ ZR [Stock 5.0.2, SuperSu, Xposed, XZDR, LB]
21st August 2015, 03:23 PM |#6119  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob420p

No u have to change kimgroot to super su ku dosn't give u the.permissions u need

How can i change Kingroot into superSu? I have to unroot and doing a new root?

21st August 2015, 03:24 PM |#6120  

More
Quote:

How can i change Kingroot into superSu? I have to unroot and doing a new root?

Search in YouTube. I've seen a video for that in YouTube. It's called like... How to change from Kinguser to SuperSU or something like that

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Android4Lyfeee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Android4Lyfeee Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 03:24 PM |#6121  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gitzz

I rooted with Kingroot 4.1 on ZR!! And tried installing recovery and Kingroot did gave the option to install it and it got installed. Although after that I flashed a pre-rooted zip with supersu and xposed!!

Sent from XDA not so Premium App
Gitzz's Xperia™ ZR [Stock 5.0.2, SuperSu, Xposed, XZDR, LB]

Ok. But when the installer ask you the number of the operation (1,2,3 or 4) what you had selected?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, doomkernel, locked bootloader, recovery, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread