Sep 22, 2010
every man for themselves it seems lol
why cant someone just upload it here

this is one of the main reasons why i stopped sharing. people are so selfish

asif4self

Nov 1, 2010
Sialkot
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I am not able to share the link due to lack of atleast 10 posts therefore I am sending links through pm otherwise I would have shared the link in the first place

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Sent to all those who asked

tele_jas

Aug 18, 2006
Mount Vernon
I'm gonna post asif4self's modded 5.1 GPe dialer here... If I have broken some rules or something, please let me know and I'll pull it.

I have not tested this, nor can I take credit for this.. All the thanks goes to asif4self

Link removed... It is now in the OP

[EDIT]
I've been using it for 2 days... No issues. I've made about 5 or 6 calls and received 5 as well, and it's worked just fine.
It will completely replace your Sense dialer and contacts, just some FYI.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lollipop zip provided by: asif4self & MarshMallow zip provided by @bumpaneer. I am just posting these for everyone to use. Be sure to thank them both!

There have been issues reported of not getting calls at all, if that's the case be sure to have a nandroid, no one mentioned in this thread will be responsible for anything that happens to your device.

For the record this will remove stock sense dialer so make sure to make backups!

How to install:
    1. Download zip Lollipop here - MM here
    2. Place in SD or EXTSD if you downloaded on your computer.
    3. Reboot to recovery.
    4. NANDROID (seriously don't get mad at me or @asif4self or @bumpaneer if anything goes wrong and you don't have your own backup)
    5. Wipe Dalvik Cache + Cache.
    6. Install zip.
    7. Reboot and enjoy!

If you have any questions just ask here. Also, don't forget to thank @asif4self & @bumpaneer.
    I am not able to share the link due to lack of atleast 10 posts therefore I am sending links through pm otherwise I would have shared the link in the first place

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Sent to all those who asked

the zip installed just fine but i still have the HTC dialer running in the backround when i make calls
    Yep. Thats no bug. It is related to the HTC telephony.apk.
    The gpe one don't work . but I am working on it..
    I will post it here when it is working fine..

Gesendet von meinem HTC One M9 mit Tapatalk
    Sent buddy