FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Cyanogenmod 10 [NEW UPDATE] [16-10-2014][DISCONTINUED]

953 posts
Thanks Meter: 651
 
By Venkatesh, Senior Member on 24th April 2014, 06:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2015, 11:11 AM |#121  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampelle

where is the file

See post#2. Click cm_tass.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
28th August 2015, 10:15 AM |#122  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651
 
More
Support ended. Bought redmi 2 prime and iphone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Venkatesh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Venkatesh Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 02:30 PM |#123  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh

Downloads :
CM TASS
I attached tether patches here(you'll have to apply manually). If anyone likes to build their jellybean 4.1.2 roms, use these patches and wifi configuration from cm11 and the following sources
1.hardware_atheros_wifi_libs
2.
hardware_atheros_ath6kl-compat

Flashed it using CWM from this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...1342190&page=2 but installation always aborted after installing update. Any solution? Im new on this kinda thing
14th March 2017, 02:58 PM |#124  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by otosayam

Flashed it using CWM from this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...1342190&page=2 but installation always aborted after installing update. Any solution? Im new on this kinda thing

Try latest recovery for tass.
15th March 2017, 04:17 AM |#125  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh

Try latest recovery for tass.

Latest CWM cannot be flashed from stock ROM, yet I can't flash this ROM from CWM version 4 & 5, any solution?
15th March 2017, 02:06 PM |#126  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by otosayam

Latest CWM cannot be flashed from stock ROM, yet I can't flash this ROM from CWM version 4 & 5, any solution?

Flash below recovery from cwm 5.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2229411
15th March 2017, 04:46 PM |#127  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh

Flash below recovery from cwm 5.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2229411

When I click download it direct to Site can't be reached, expired maybe?
15th March 2017, 05:36 PM |#128  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by otosayam

When I click download it direct to Site can't be reached, expired maybe?

Let me check my external hdd for this. Please wait till tomorrow.
20th March 2017, 04:43 AM |#129  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh

Let me check my external hdd for this. Please wait till tomorrow.

Do you find it?
21st March 2017, 05:38 AM |#130  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by otosayam

Do you find it?

Here you go.
21st March 2017, 02:21 PM |#131  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh

Here you go.

Thanks for the twrp file. I've installed it, but when i flash your ROM it failed after "Updating partition details"

Here's the step I did:
1. reboot to twrp
2. wipe (factory reset)
3. install zip

Any suggestion?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes