please help help help gionee p3 stuck at boot logo..

Search This thread

jackey31

Mar 2, 2014
Kharagpur
hello guys..
i'm a new to all this android stuff. i have a gionee p3 stucked at boot screen.. with stock recovery but i have a nandroid backup which i had made earlier using carliv touch recovery based on CWM.. now i want to restore the backup but i cant install cwm or any update from recovery so that can restore the backup... i have also tried 'fastboot flash recovery recovery.img' but it gives an error 'partiton recovery not support flash... i have also tried this"" [HOWTO]- Performing a Nandroid Restore Manually using ADB"" http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=614016 but i got error after step 13 "nandroid-mobile.sh not found" what do i do now please help me.....thanks for giving me time....HELP...:crying::crying:

Shivam Kumar Jha

Dec 28, 2013
Hyderabad
hello guys..
i'm a new to all this android stuff. i have a gionee p3 stucked at boot screen.. with stock recovery but i have a nandroid backup which i had made earlier using carliv touch recovery based on CWM.. now i want to restore the backup but i cant install cwm or any update from recovery so that can restore the backup... i have also tried 'fastboot flash recovery recovery.img' but it gives an error 'partiton recovery not support flash... i have also tried this"" [HOWTO]- Performing a Nandroid Restore Manually using ADB"" http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=614016 but i got error after step 13 "nandroid-mobile.sh not found" what do i do now please help me.....thanks for giving me time....HELP...:crying::crying:

Use Carliv touch recovery port tool to create the recovery for device.
Place the recovery.img to the Carliv Port tool folder.
Select manually and then it will prepare the recovery for your device.
It can auto-flash the recovery to the device.
But if it somehow fails, you try to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Carliv Touch Recovery.
Just simply load the scatter file of your device.
Check recovery and browse to the recovery prepared by Carliv Port tool.
Then flash the recovery.
Your problem should solved now.
I recommend after this you to do backup via MTK Droid Tool and prepare it for flash tool. ;)

Hit Thanks if I Helped U ;)

Last edited:

jackey31

Mar 2, 2014
Kharagpur
Can u plz explain a little more how to use carliv port tool and sp flash tool.. And what is scatter file and where do i find that for my device.. Stock rom for my device is not available on the net yet..

Shivam Kumar Jha

Dec 28, 2013
Hyderabad
Can u plz explain a little more how to use carliv port tool and sp flash tool.. And what is scatter file and where do i find that for my device.. Stock rom for my device is not available on the net yet..

Im sorry, my bad.
I thought its a media-tek device but it is not.
SP Flash tool and MTK droid tools won't work for your device.
I'l research on the internet and will let you know.

jackey31

Mar 2, 2014
Kharagpur
I have finally found a rom. Zip for p3 and i have also created the scatter file using mtk droid tool my device is mt6582.. I dont know how to flash plz help me and guide me step by step...

Shivam Kumar Jha

Dec 28, 2013
Hyderabad
I have finally found a rom. Zip for p3 and i have also created the scatter file using mtk droid tool my device is mt6582.. I dont know how to flash plz help me and guide me step by step...

Okay I can help u surely now.
Do you have custom recovery in your device your device?
If you dont have a custom recovery installed you will obviously need to make one and then flash it.
You need to have the recovery.img of your device.
Download Carliv Touch Recovery Port Tool (Google it).
Extract the files to desktop.
Execute the Carliv Port Tool.
Paste the recovery.img of your device to the required folder.
The port tool will then prepare recovery for your device.
Once recovery is prepared, open SP Flash Tool.
Load the scatter file of your device.
Check the recovery option and then select the recovery prepared by Carliv port tool.
And then flash the recovery.
(read a guide how to flash recovery using sp flash tool for step by step tutorial).
Once recovery is flashed, reboot to the recovery.
Install the zip you mentioned you have for your device.
Now you should be able to boot into your new android system.

Last edited:

trichards440

Mar 5, 2014
If you dont have a custom recovery installed you will obviously need to make one and then flash it.
Check the recovery option and then select the recovery prepared by Carliv port tool.
(read a guide how to flash recovery using sp flash tool for step by step tutorial).

Buddy thnks for d Info...,
It helpd me 2 repair my softbricked phone.!!,,
thnq so mch

ndagi

Jan 1, 2008
wheres the rom please??

hiya jack im stuck in your same situation stuck on the gionee bootlogo. i need the update rom you mentioned above. please post a link in the direction i can pick it. thanks in advance.
best regards
ndagi

ViveQ

Apr 1, 2014
How can this help a soft bricked phone which is not goin anywhere on power up ?

I have a gionee p3 n I seem to have softbricked it tryin to flash a ROM on it n now its stuck at the Gionee logo if I power it up. Could u tell me how n wat I dowit it ???

thnq so mch

trichards440

Mar 5, 2014

thnq so mch

thnq so mch 4 d help Shivam.. it helped me in some simlr case..
thanku :cyclops: :good:

Hovatek

Dec 29, 2013
Lagos
www.hovatek.com

Would really help to know what files are contained in that ROM.zip file because for SP flash tool, you'll need scatter file and other files like system.img , boot.img etc

Parthisathish

Aug 5, 2015
Plzzz Help Me...Friends Im New To this....

I've Gionee P3, I've rooted by using kingroot, and I've installed xposed installer,
And opened it then I open framework andbi clicked ins all/update but it is not correctly installed so I searched on Google how to install xposed installer on Gionee P3, I found one solution that is given in this link:

( I can't put link here) so plz search how to install xposed installer on Gionee P3? And you will see a video....

Now the problem is I've done all procedures on that video finally I opened xposed installer app and clicked install/update, it asked reboot your mobile and I clicked OK, then it reboots but suddenly it shows "Unfortunately Launcher has stopped" I've reset my mobile but still I'm having that problem.. Even I slide down and clicked settings that also shows "Unfortunately settings has stopped" Everything Has stopped on my mobile... So plz help me... How to solve this problem? Plz plz plz help me.... Thank-you....

jacksonmaru

Nov 18, 2015
help

I have gionee p3 and its bricked..
I tried everything its not connecting to sp tools and i cant get into recovery mode also please help me guys sorry for bad english

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Hey bro i have same problem and same mobile please send me the files you got rom.zip and scatter files

bittu mandal

Jul 16, 2016
my gionee p3 s is unable to power on after install flashyfy app ........please help ..me what can i do now that days.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hello guys..

Use Carliv touch recovery port tool to create the recovery for device.
    Place the recovery.img to the Carliv Port tool folder.
    Select manually and then it will prepare the recovery for your device.
    It can auto-flash the recovery to the device.
    But if it somehow fails, you try to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Carliv Touch Recovery.
    Just simply load the scatter file of your device.
    Check recovery and browse to the recovery prepared by Carliv Port tool.
    Then flash the recovery.
    Your problem should solved now.
    I recommend after this you to do backup via MTK Droid Tool and prepare it for flash tool. ;)

Hit Thanks if I Helped U ;)

Im sorry, my bad.
    I thought its a media-tek device but it is not.
    SP Flash tool and MTK droid tools won't work for your device.
    I'l research on the internet and will let you know.