I don't know if any of you have made progress, but I want to share what worked for my D802T. I've managed to flash the official CM12 ROM that was released today (7/1/2015) by using the following steps.
1. Root via ioroot
2. Flash recovery via autorec (reboot straight into recovery from app)
3. Wipe cache/dalvik
4. Flash KK_Baseband_D802.zip from cloudyg3
5. Flash CM12 + Gapps
6. Wipe cache/dalvik
7. Reboot and enjoy! (first boot took sometime but it's booted now!)
I really hope this helps. I was so close to giving up hope too.
Well after stuffing around with my D820t for half of the day, I have finally have a custom ROM running (ResurrectionRemix 5.24 Lollipop).
Went through the same process as everyone else before finding this thread. So here's what worked for me (starting from stock Australia D802T20D_00.kdz)
1. Rooted with ioroot
2. TWRP installed using autorec - doesn't matter if you use d802 or d802t version we know neither work properly.
3. Booted into recovery and wiped cache/dalvik
4. Installed kitkat baseband from the cloudyg3 thread
5. Installed ResurrectionRemix rom and gapps
6. Wiped cache and dalvik again
So far it's been solid, no random reboots or FCs, and I get to enjoy lollipop!
@poochewer - Although I did not try it out, perhaps you could do the same up until step 4 and then boot into download mode and try to flash the Europe d802 kdz. Not sure if this would work, so very much at your own risk - I would hate for you to get stuck if it then doesn't accept the Europe or the Aus kdz as the baseband has changed.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|