FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[APP] [1.6+] [17/05/13] Phono 1.7b - The operator widget (CDMA & GSM)

107 posts
Thanks Meter: 59

By apus2, Senior Member on 4th December 2009, 09:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2014, 04:03 PM |#171  
Flag Bellinzona
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hello, I am in Switzerland. Operator sunrise, I have a display error with network LTE, power signal is blocked -9%. HSDPA network with no display problem.

3rd August 2014, 04:37 PM |#172  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Hi I know the problem....I'm working on it, unfortunately I haven't LTE so I need more time to fix. Thanks and sorry
3rd August 2014, 04:41 PM |#173  
Flag Bellinzona
Thanks Meter: 4

More
thank you for your response. if you need help to test a new version let me know.
3rd August 2014, 04:43 PM |#174  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Sure i will do! Many thanks
13th April 2015, 03:35 AM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Operator name & logo
Hi, I do not know if this is the appropriate place to post a request to change a certain logo and operator name? The reason is the whole network was recently bought.
13th April 2015, 07:36 AM |#176  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdick88

Hi, I do not know if this is the appropriate place to post a request to change a certain logo and operator name? The reason is the whole network was recently bought.

Hi, will be better to do it using Phono: menu->logo request, it will compose an email to me with the necessary information.
BTW if you won't do it (for privacy reason and so on) write a PM but be careful to insert all the needed info.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to apus2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift apus2 Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 12:20 PM |#177  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Phono updates
After some months of silence we are back with some Phono update, from release 1.7b we gone to 1.8a....here the chancelogs:
  • 1.7c Fixed a big issue with uk network that introduced the wifi calls, that's caused Phono crash because the network type wasn't include in our network type array, we were not guilty about it, because UK networks doesn't respect the Android parameters....
    many thanks to Neil & Byron for the great help!
  • 1.7d Fixed sone Thai and Malaysa logos
  • 1.7e Fixed some logos
  • 1.8 Finally we solved the LTE signal strength issue!!!
  • 1.8a fixed LTE signal strength bug, added and fixed some logos,honeycombfix option enabled by default to prevent ricurring notification (remember if you need you can always disable it in Phono preferences)
I really hope with this to close definetly thisLTE bugs, so finally we can dedicate to improve the notifications an the user interface (widget including).....

Thanks to: Neil, Byron, David Mersi, Jiří M. and Torben
21st May 2015, 02:13 PM |#178  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
phono 1.8b update just published
This is a fast update to fix a force to close problem of 1.8a on android 2.x.
Sorry to the user experience the problem.
4th September 2015, 11:38 AM |#179  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Phono 1.9 update
In this release of Phono we focused to improve the notification, we added the possibility to hide it from the lockscreen and we try to made it more clear.
Here the change log:
  • Lockscreen, show or hide notification, read notes please!
  • Priority of the notification (high / medium / low)
  • WiFi / Mobile icon option in the notification
  • Text information on the type of connection in the notification
  • Ability to use logos based on the name line or custom even when abroad
  • New logos
  • Small bugs fixed

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to apus2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift apus2 Ad-Free
25th October 2015, 10:22 PM |#180  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
How do I make it so the notification and logo stay persistent? If I clear my notifications (ie if I get a lot of emails) it also clears the phono notification and icon.

Nexus 6 on marshmallow by the way.
25th October 2015, 10:28 PM |#181  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
If you're not using wearable device disable the option, set the notification position to on going and set the priority to high all these settings are in the Phono preferences.
If you are using wearable device and you enabled the notification on wear device the on going option is automatic disable, but you could always set the high priority. If you need more help write me..... And thanks to use Phono!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, free, operator, phono, provider logos, signal strenght, widget

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)