[SMART FLASHABLE ZIP]Android M Bootanimation for Samsung Devices

Search This thread

Jertlok

Jul 5, 2012
earth
hey do you the same one for the t mobile Note 5?

Samsung has a special binary that reads the qmg bootanimations, which is the one you have right now inside your phone.
I took the native Android bootanimation binary from CyanogenMod, so I don't think it will possible to do it right now sInce there is no CyanogenMod for the Note 5 yet.
Anyway I'm gonna take a look on the bootanimation source code, I wanna see if there is something device specific like precise ways to handle the bootanimations.

Reactions: inassah

azizski

May 23, 2015
didn't work for me blank screen and boot loop
5.1.1 stock rooted
talexop kernel
any ideas?

EDIT : re flashing talexop kernel fix the boot loop and get old animation back : )

Last edited:

Lmax579

Mar 28, 2013
Waukegan, IL
Samsung has a special binary that reads the qmg bootanimations, which is the one you have right now inside your phone.
I took the native Android bootanimation binary from CyanogenMod, so I don't think it will possible to do it right now sInce there is no CyanogenMod for the Note 5 yet.
Anyway I'm gonna take a look on the bootanimation source code, I wanna see if there is something device specific like precise ways to handle the bootanimations.

i have no idea which one is the one i have on my phone tbh

Alcor10

Aug 27, 2014
Cincinnati
Is it at all possible that this would work on the Note 5?

EDIT can confirm, it works for the N920T (T-Mobile Note5)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    android-m-hero-w1280-w782.jpg

INTRODUCTION AND CREDITS
    Update:
    This Android M Bootanimation seems to work on many Samsung Device, thanks for all your feedback, now if you go down you can see all the Supported Devices (confirmed).

Hello guys, today i wanna share with you the Android M Bootanimation for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    First of all i have to mention the source where i took the Android M bootanimation > https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DustinWann/posts/MY9rvYJiNbj, the CyanogenMod team for their Bootanimation binary and VillainRom for his awesome VrTheme script that, with some adjustments, made possible to automatise a backup zip for the Stock Samsung Bootanimation.

SUPPORTED DEVICES
    Note: the bootanimation has a 1440x2560 resolution, it may does not fit perfectly your screen! :)

• Note 5
    • Note 4 (All Variants)
    • Note 2 - N7100
    • Note 3
    • S6 - G925
    • S5
    • S4 - i9505
    • Galaxy J5
    If your device it's not in the list you can try it anyway, my zip automatically creates a flashable backup! if it worked write a feedback! Thank you very much!

DOWNLOAD AND VIDEO PREVIEW

New update! Support for KK and MM added!

[KK]SmartAndroidMBootanimation.zip
    [LL]SmartAndroidMBootanimation.zip
    [MM]SmartAndroidMBootanimation.zip

INSTALLATION GUIDE

To install it you need a recovery, i suggest you TWRP but other recoveries should go fine too. Should i write the steps? Ok, download the zip and flash it...DONE! ;)
    Note: after the flash a backup zip will be created inside /sdcard/vrtheme-backup/

USEFUL ZIPS

-Do you wanna revert to the original bootanimation binary restoring the Stock Bootanimation? > Flash the autogenerated zip in /sdcard/vrtheme-backup/StockBootanimationRestorer.zip

-Do you wanna totally remove the Shutdown animation? > ShutdownAnimation Remover (Note: this zip just deletes the ShutdownAnimation.qmg file)

SUPPORT
    Did you like my work? Support me via pressing the
    ArEunxH.png
    button or even sharing your feedback! Have a nice day!

_
    Yes, it's even smoother than the stock one!
    Can you make a shutdownanimation? Because i have the sweden version there are other boot- and shutdown animations.. (Carrier locked) i allready have the bootanimation but i still need a different shutdown one. Thx

I have made a zip that allows to replace all the carrier animations with the Samsung Stock one > Branded Bootanimation Remover.
    Or you can even remove it via exploring inside System/media and removing the file named "shutdown.qmg"
    thanks, running on 5.1.1 rom deodex Alexandre basis.
    Worked well with Wanam lite 5.1.1. Thank you.
    workin good on dr.ketan 5.0.1 - N910F v2 ROM
    Also flashed with CWM
    Thanks mate .
    Thanks, works great on N910U with Sweet ROM 15

Thanks for all your feedbacks! :D