FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [LOTK] [2.3.7] Jellybread [Updated 4-21-13]

751 posts
Thanks Meter: 637
 
Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2015, 03:59 PM |#1161  
kendallc123's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas
Thanks Meter: 637
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcunningham

Thanks for making this ROM bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just ported it to the LG Ally and I was wondering if I could release it on androidforums.com or XDA. Could I do that? I will make sure to give you credit.

Cool! Congrats. Yeah, go ahead! Thanks. Drop the links here or PM me when you put them out there!
 
 
10th June 2015, 06:34 AM |#1162  
rcunningham's Avatar
Member
Flag Under a rock
Thanks Meter: 10
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallc123

Cool! Congrats. Yeah, go ahead! Thanks. Drop the links here or PM me when you put them out there!

Here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-ally-t3131726
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcunningham For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rcunningham Ad-Free
19th June 2015, 08:18 PM |#1163  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
There is still activity of one form or another on this forum? Man, this phone will never die I still have mine in a desk drawer, trying to think of what I might use it for now that the N5's been my 'new' phone since it came out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joshmccullough For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joshmccullough Ad-Free
22nd June 2015, 07:00 PM |#1164  
kendallc123's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas
Thanks Meter: 637
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmccullough

There is still activity of one form or another on this forum? Man, this phone will never die I still have mine in a desk drawer, trying to think of what I might use it for now that the N5's been my 'new' phone since it came out.

I actually am charging my old evo as I type this! Haha such a good phone. I've still got a Nexus 5 and have loved it, but it's starting to get old. Hoping Google will make a new Nexus 5, cuz I really prefer this screen size
22nd June 2015, 08:01 PM |#1165  
Account currently disabled
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,854
 
Donate to Me
More
I loved my Evo. Went through 4 of them. If they would make another one with dedicated hdmi out I would be all over it. These mhl devices are not near as good.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jlmancuso Ad-Free
23rd June 2015, 07:16 PM |#1166  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallc123

I actually am charging my old evo as I type this! Haha such a good phone. I've still got a Nexus 5 and have loved it, but it's starting to get old. Hoping Google will make a new Nexus 5, cuz I really prefer this screen size

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

I loved my Evo. Went through 4 of them. If they would make another one with dedicated hdmi out I would be all over it. These mhl devices are not near as good.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

And doesn't the ol' EVO feel like a brick compared to newer phones? When I got my N5, I thought "what black magic is this that it's a bigger, more powerful phone, but it feels so light????"

I'm thinking of trying to dust off the old EVO and make a non-Google services phone out of it just to see what I can do with it. K9 Mail, WiFi only services that are open source/.apks available outside of the Play Store, just for stuff and giggles. Jellybread'll likely be the base for such an excursion. Hope you're all doing well in any case!
The Following User Says Thank You to Joshmccullough For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joshmccullough Ad-Free
9th September 2015, 02:24 AM |#1167  
jamieg71's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,678
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmccullough

And doesn't the ol' EVO feel like a brick compared to newer phones? When I got my N5, I thought "what black magic is this that it's a bigger, more powerful phone, but it feels so light????"

I'm thinking of trying to dust off the old EVO and make a non-Google services phone out of it just to see what I can do with it. K9 Mail, WiFi only services that are open source/.apks available outside of the Play Store, just for stuff and giggles. Jellybread'll likely be the base for such an excursion. Hope you're all doing well in any case!

It feels like a tiny dainty little thing after using my N6 for nearly a year....
Wow, great thread and brilliant ROM, hope your doing well @kendallc123


Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, buttery smooth, gingerbread, jellybean, lotk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes