Phone Stuck on I5801 Help Please

Search This thread

divit

May 20, 2012
Guyz my phone was rebooting since the last few days and yesterday it suddenly stuck on the I5801 logo. I tried going into to recovery mode and reseting the data but it dint work it was getting stuck there to like it kept on going and tried it a few times.I dont remmeber if i have ticked the usb debugging option and i dont know how to proceed but my phone goes into downloading mode wen i press the keys for it so can any tell me a solution to it .Thanks in advance im kind a new to this but i know how to flash using odin so i wanted to ask should i flash the kernel or rom and which one

ajay.d96

Sep 22, 2011
download any .tar ROM like kyrillos rom and flash it via odin

connect the phone to download mode and then open odin and select the .ops file and tick one package and select the .tar rom you have downloaded and then click start

once the download is complete, wipe data in the recovery (it automatically enters it)

and then reboot

enjoy :D

divit

May 20, 2012
my friend gave this link i flashed it accourding to this
://androidadvices.com/samsung-galaxy-3-gt-i5801-steps-install-official-froyo-ddjp6-22-firmware/2/
now my phone is stuck on
-- delete app data.....
Delete files,please wait.

i tried going into recovery but same thing happens.

Ava.tar

Jan 29, 2012
Portsmouth
Im not familiar with androidadvices.com so cant say why that would happen, I know that there is stock firmware available on here is you search STOCK FIRMWARE you will find it. download one you want to unzip it, flash the .tar file via odin and factory reset and wipe dalvik cache. this should solve any problems you have.