[CLOSED]MIUI V7 (5.9.6) for Moto X (cm11 base)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

afi1982

Aug 7, 2009
1XHNC6iv8xCNC56nSDQgyMzGIt4RovbaTHUFJJfjZ7j5gkz3iUe0wyxuBxcjgQmXEGufygtq6k7PjKQYyJmKBQ%3D%3D
MIUI v7 5.9.6
contains:
- The main applications MIUI (with firmware authenticity of xiaomi - 99%)
- Translation of the full (But many China online apps)

bugs:
- you tell me

Installation:
- Download the rom file and put it in the phone sdcard
- Reboot into recovery
- Make Full Wipe (don't forget to make a backup) or update if you have MIUI v5 flashed (your choice)
- select Install
* Select the rom in phone sdcard
* Wait for the installation, reboot into Bootloader for flash kernel (or flash boot.img at first)
*install gapps using this app https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwrKzof8Wpe4NkpzcE1JTmc1cUk&authuser=0

Remember Flash kernel (boot.img)
*boot.img from inside the MIUI7 ZIP file

Download:

please if you want to port this rom ask me first (i've worked a lot for it to work) and do not upload it to another host.
If you want to donate, feel free to help me and them
Thanks to CM Team

kernel source https://github.com/cyanogenmod/android_kernel_motorola_ghost

Last edited by a moderator:

dhanmohan

Good But Need Lot Of Improvement..

Rom was smooth and boots..i used it 15mins only(on my XT1056 Sprint Moto X) causeGSM Network Doesnt work..Wifi dont work..didnt found nfc(though i dont use it but letting know) and setting crashes..Good but Not good enough for daily use..i will definately look for future update..thanks to dev. Good Work Bro... :) ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1970-01-02-02-51-03.png
    Screenshot_1970-01-02-02-51-03.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 7,868
  • Screenshot_2015-09-10-19-48-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-10-19-48-39.png
    58 KB · Views: 7,676
  • Screenshot_2015-09-10-19-52-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-10-19-52-44.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 7,394
  • Screenshot_2015-09-10-19-53-09.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-10-19-53-09.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 7,426

afi1982

Aug 7, 2009
Rom was smooth and boots..i used it 15mins only(on my XT1056 Sprint Moto X) causeGSM Network Doesnt work..Wifi dont work..didnt found nfc(though i dont use it but letting know) and setting crashes..Good but Not good enough for daily use..i will definately look for future update..thanks to dev. Good Work Bro... :) ;)

logcat will be helpful, is your device is dual sim device?

perfoliate

Oct 3, 2010
Wondering if WiFi and other issues could be due to radio incompatibility as this is cm11 based and maybe issue with lollipop radios? Anyone try with earlier kitkat radio's?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

RicardoQ5

May 31, 2012
Tonight I will flash the Rom and take a logcat, if nobody do it before me. Great work, looks beautiful.

edit
I didn't know I had to download SDK to take a logcat and I have such a slow connection, could anyone of you fellas with good internet connection take this logcat?

Last edited:

perfoliate

Oct 3, 2010
Tonight I will flash the Rom and take a logcat, if nobody do it before me. Great work, looks beautiful.

edit
I didn't know I had to download SDK to take a logcat and I have such a slow connection, could anyone of you fellas with good internet connection take this logcat?
You can grab the app CatLog from the playstore. SDK not needed for a log

jb789

Nov 6, 2009
Mmm... desiccant
MIUI v7 5.9.6
bugs:
- you tell me

Is it patched for the Stagefright bugs? Can any of you who have it loaded please run the Stagefright Detector app? Thanks!

Zimperium's Stagefright Detector app says this ROM is vulnerable. That surprised me since I thought MIUI V7 incorporated the stagefright patches for KitKat. The stagefright fixes are supposed to be incorporated in CM11 also, but maybe that's only under the "unified ghost" instead of the old msm8960dt? Afi1982, could you please be sure to pull the latest stagefright libs for your next build? Thanks!

afi1982

Aug 7, 2009
Zimperium's Stagefright Detector app says this ROM is vulnerable. That surprised me since I thought MIUI V7 incorporated the stagefright patches for KitKat. The stagefright fixes are supposed to be incorporated in CM11 also, but maybe that's only under the "unified ghost" instead of the old msm8960dt? Afi1982, could you please be sure to pull the latest stagefright libs for your next build? Thanks!

will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1XHNC6iv8xCNC56nSDQgyMzGIt4RovbaTHUFJJfjZ7j5gkz3iUe0wyxuBxcjgQmXEGufygtq6k7PjKQYyJmKBQ%3D%3D
    MIUI v7 5.9.6
    contains:
    - The main applications MIUI (with firmware authenticity of xiaomi - 99%)
    - Translation of the full (But many China online apps)

bugs:
    - you tell me

Installation:
    - Download the rom file and put it in the phone sdcard
    - Reboot into recovery
    - Make Full Wipe (don't forget to make a backup) or update if you have MIUI v5 flashed (your choice)
    - select Install
    * Select the rom in phone sdcard
    * Wait for the installation, reboot into Bootloader for flash kernel (or flash boot.img at first)
    *install gapps using this app https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwrKzof8Wpe4NkpzcE1JTmc1cUk&authuser=0

Remember Flash kernel (boot.img)
    *boot.img from inside the MIUI7 ZIP file

Download:

please if you want to port this rom ask me first (i've worked a lot for it to work) and do not upload it to another host.
    If you want to donate, feel free to help me and them
    Thanks to CM Team

kernel source https://github.com/cyanogenmod/android_kernel_motorola_ghost
    Good But Need Lot Of Improvement..

Project is dead?? :( @yairpatch

will do
    You can grab the app CatLog from the playstore. SDK not needed for a log

Where does Catlog save the txt file? I have it but I can't find it in my phone.
    edit
    Found it. Here it is, hope it helps