Flag Lardos, Rhodes, Greece.
Thanks Meter: 2,083

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fectivi

+1

Try here:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Einwod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Einwod Ad-Free

18th September 2015, 02:12 PM |#642  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
ohhh.
thank you
18th September 2015, 10:05 PM |#643  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
RUU link is gone
hey man the link for your RUU does not work any more, can you please give me an updated link?

I am willing to donate £10 if you can help me
19th September 2015, 06:29 AM |#644  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serhiy1

hey man the link for your RUU does not work any more, can you please give me an updated link?

I am willing to donate £10 if you can help me

You will find the link two, yes just TWO posts above yours. Three if you count this one.
21st September 2015, 02:36 PM |#645  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Where can i find 4.4.4 RUU? I need to revert to 4.4.4 stock (s-on) but most threads said i need s-off to revert to 4.4.4 and some said it can still be done with S-ON with a ruu? They haven't said anything about how to revert to 4.4.4 stock with S-ON.
21st September 2015, 03:24 PM |#646  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferol

Where can i find 4.4.4 RUU? I need to revert to 4.4.4 stock (s-on) but most threads said i need s-off to revert to 4.4.4 and some said it can still be done with S-ON with a ruu? They haven't said anything about how to revert to 4.4.4 stock with S-ON.

To go backwards with RUU, you must be S-OFF. You cannot use an RUU that does not match or is less than what you currently have on your device. With S-OFF, you can go backwards with firmware and RUU.
21st September 2015, 03:27 PM |#647  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einwod

To go backwards with RUU, you must be S-OFF. You cannot use an RUU that does not match or is less than what you currently have on your device. With S-OFF, you can go backwards with firmware and RUU.

Yes i know that but why is it required to have S-OFF? As long as CID/MID match (HTC_001), can i not do it with RUU to go backward to 4.4.4, some people said they have done it but did not provide instructions how they did it :/

If S-OFF is the only way then what about this:

Flash nandroid backup of 4.4.4
flash stock image

Will that do too?
21st September 2015, 04:04 PM |#648  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferol

Yes i know that but why is it required to have S-OFF? As long as CID/MID match (HTC_001), can i not do it with RUU to go backward to 4.4.4, some people said they have done it but did not provide instructions how they did it :/

If S-OFF is the only way then what about this:

Flash nandroid backup of 4.4.4
flash stock image

Will that do too?

You can go back with a Nandroid, yes, but not a RUU. You will still have the updated firmware, but that won't cause any problems.
15th October 2015, 11:17 PM |#649  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask... (new to flashing HTC devices). I'm about to flash a custom recovery, rom and kernel etc, but before i do anything I feel I should do a complete backup that can easily restore me back to stock. Is there a guide I can follow? I've unlocked the bootloader, but I haven't rooted or S-Offed or anything yet.
16th October 2015, 02:37 AM |#650  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 2,662

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by popoyaya

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask... (new to flashing HTC devices). I'm about to flash a custom recovery, rom and kernel etc, but before i do anything I feel I should do a complete backup that can easily restore me back to stock. Is there a guide I can follow? I've unlocked the bootloader, but I haven't rooted or S-Offed or anything yet.

Download adb and fastboot drivers, download latest TWRP, make sure you have everything installed by typing following commands in CMD:
adb devices --> it shoold look like this, random numbers.
adb reboot bootloader --> white screen should pop up
fastboot devices ---> it should look like this, random numbers.
If everything is ready, type following command to flash custom recovery and make a full nandroid backup.
" (your TWRP.img must be in folder where fastboot and adb files are).
fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.7.0-m8.img
fastboot reboot
done, you have many yt videos, one of them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HWj_1KHbuY
20th October 2015, 08:06 PM |#651  
here
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einwod

You will find the link two, yes just TWO posts above yours. Three if you count this one.

hey

but which one of the zips should I download for my HTC one M8s ?
0P6BIMG_M8_UL_K444_SENSE60_MR_HTC_Europe_3.28.401. 9_R_Radio_1.22.21331147A1.29G_20.67.4196.01_releas e_402839_signed.zip ?
or
RUU_M8_UL_L50_SENSE60_MR_HTC_Europe_4.16.401.10_Ra dio_1.25.214500021.06G_20.68.4196t.01_F_release_41 7003_signed.exe ?

. . . I'm going back to stock have an issue with "SIM card not signed" which disconnects calls,

Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)