Modem Files for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082

Search This thread

sankar13

Jan 20, 2014
Hi,
I have problem with wifi & Bluetooth on my GT-I9082 (can't switch ON)
Cain i fix it with flash modem file via odin??
:confused:

Pls upload XSE (Indonesia) modem.
The problem is mostly with your motherboard and it cannot be fixed by software as it is a hardware problem.
U will have to change your device motherboard to fix it.

arijit281191

Sep 18, 2015
Baseband

I want to install this custom rom.
ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CM 12.1 for Galaxy Grand Duos (I9082/I9082L) (Update 20150912) 2SIM by pawitip.
my baseband version is I9082DDUBNB1.will it create some calling problem in my device? and if it will occur how to resolve this?
please help me. I am a newcomer.

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
I want to install this custom rom.
ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CM 12.1 for Galaxy Grand Duos (I9082/I9082L) (Update 20150912) 2SIM by pawitip.
my baseband version is I9082DDUBNB1.will it create some calling problem in my device? and if it will occur how to resolve this?
please help me. I am a newcomer.

I would recommend flashing the UBMK3 modem file. It is the most stable modem I've ever tested on Grand.

I'm not sure whether these modems are flashable by any custom recovery due to the Broadcom partition layouts. Can you point me the partition for modem?

Sure, when i get home, i have one but its for the MK1. When i do the md5 flash via Odin i get error, its because i did the partition mod on my device i guess and i dont feel like fully wipings, flashing stock roms etc. Plus the Grand is my second phone. With MK3 i got signal in my elevator. MK1, no.

Regards,

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
@akiratoriyama Well I have an issue. I have several devices, I put the SIM in my Grand, and i'm getting HALF the speed I get from an A5, S5 Mini and even the HTC One. So it has to me the modem, no? I'm on 3G.

Suggestions?

Regards,

Paul

It MIGHT be due to using an Indian modem file. Or it can be due to the fact that the phones you have mentioned have better radios than Grand.
Nevertheless, has your speed always been like this on Grand?

It MIGHT be due to using an Indian modem file. Or it can be due to the fact that the phones you have mentioned have better radios than Grand.
Nevertheless, has your speed always been like this on Grand?

Can you recommend a modem, my phone is a Latin American issue, and if you know when I can get it flashable, even better, cause I'm running CM12.1 on a custom partition, so if I Odin, i gotta revert everything. I've only noticed the speed thingy now.

Paul

Top Liked Posts