By batman_112, Senior Member on 4th January 2011, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th February 2011, 02:36 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 336

Donate to Me
More
Updated first post to add definition of rooting.

31st March 2011, 01:05 PM |#12  
Flag Davao
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hahaha! probably right! some people don't read thouroghly. they just read through the articles... everything here has been thoroughly discussed though... thanks!
31st March 2011, 02:41 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Muscat

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjumonong

hahaha! probably right! some people don't read thouroghly. they just read through the articles... everything here has been thoroughly discussed though... thanks!

Yes. If you use the search option, you will find what you are looking for 99% of the time. Sometimes people are just too lazy to do it.
31st March 2011, 11:29 PM |#14  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 243

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman_112

Yes. If you use the search option, you will find what you are looking for 99% of the time. Sometimes people are just too lazy to do it.

I think there was a typo above. It is more like 9% of the time. Lol. Unless you type exactly word for word the results often send you to completely different forums, even though it says "search this forum". Test it yourself... Search using XDA search button and then do a Google Search. Google is much better, for me anyway. :)
1st April 2011, 01:53 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Muscat

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentJBM

I think there was a typo above. It is more like 9% of the time. Lol. Unless you type exactly word for word the results often send you to completely different forums, even though it says "search this forum". Test it yourself... Search using XDA search button and then do a Google Search. Google is much better, for me anyway. :)

Well, you need some practice before you can get it to work for you and not against you! But, Google is always your friend!
1st April 2011, 12:38 PM |#16  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 301

Donate to Me
More
Good writeup. I need to do an FAQ too but I've just been too busy.

Users can use the diagnostic menu to check lock status:

1st April 2011, 08:31 PM |#17  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluechipJ

Good writeup. I need to do an FAQ too but I've just been too busy.

Users can use the diagnostic menu to check lock status:

I don't think that's correct. My x10 has 0 next to Sim but it's definitely locked to t-mobile. There's an X in the box next to where it says network for locked phones.
1st April 2011, 11:05 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Muscat

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniz.S

I don't think that's correct. My x10 has 0 next to Sim but it's definitely locked to t-mobile. There's an X in the box next to where it says network for locked phones.

The [X] means it is locked. The 0 means that you have 0 attempts left to enter the unlock code. You get 10 in a new phone. Did you enter the codes too many times or did you buy your phone pre-owned?
20th September 2015, 12:10 AM |#19  
Flag ROC
Thanks Meter: 33

More
What is the hidden unlock for ATT SM N910a? ive gone through the unlock code process through ATT and CellularUlock.net and got a code and it wont.
My phone is on 5.0.1 I really hope you can help with this.
Im currently working on a thread for the service menu for this device and need help
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...-menu-t3205101
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)