Post Reply Email Thread
19th September 2015, 03:02 PM |#16861  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 19,188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway213

I see this is your first post, so I'll take it easy on ya But for future reference, XDA in general is not a place to ask for ETAs. This thread in particular is the worst of all possible threads to ask for ETAs, because they work on many different apps that are constantly being updated and having code changed - you will definitely do well to avoid asking questions such as this in the future - the app will come when it's ready (that's all the answer you'll ever get from the TBO team themselves).

Precisely...there are a few things that these best-in-class themers love above all else...

-->Posts about the inherent beauty of multilayered pearl necklaces
-->Thanks for that which has been given freely
-->As @cerj or any other good citizen of The Big Easy knows, to get the finest trim or themed apps, one donates early and often

#WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift micmars Ad-Free

19th September 2015, 03:26 PM |#16862  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 4,425

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

Precisely...there are a few things that these best-in-class themers love above all else...

-->Posts about the inherent beauty of multilayered pearl necklaces
-->Thanks for that which has been given freely
-->As @cerj or any other good citizen of The Big Easy knows, to get the finest trim or themed apps, one donates early and often

Eloqunt as always, carnt say it any better! πŸ˜‰

Tapatalked that shiznit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobyjenkins For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scoobyjenkins Ad-Free
19th September 2015, 03:39 PM |#16863  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 19,188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyjenkins

Eloqunt as always, carnt say it any better! πŸ˜‰

Tapatalked that shiznit.

Thank you...that is the finest praise anyone has ever flung my way.

Towards the eyes and face, please.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift micmars Ad-Free
19th September 2015, 04:09 PM |#16864  
Flag Scheveningen
Thanks Meter: 1,898

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth

I don't see the need to clean anything here... Seems resolved and everyone stayed cordial. That's how it should be!

Glad we were faster than you.
OP is respected not only here, but also by people in my neighbourhood who are not able to post here, but always react thankfully after installing blacked out apps.
So when possible, you could add 7 more thanks to TBO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NLBeev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NLBeev Ad-Free
19th September 2015, 06:22 PM |#16865  
Flag ProstΔ›jov
Thanks Meter: 1,339

More
It's all true here
it's wonderful to have these apps on your phone
everything is constantly updated and it is a very difficult job
Big thanks to everyone here
TBO is a kingdom for all of us
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MIKEMON For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MIKEMON Ad-Free
19th September 2015, 09:04 PM |#16866  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have a Sprint Galaxy S5 stock rooted on OG1 firmware. I installed the TBO app and then downloaded blacked out Play Store and Youtube. I wasn't sure about what to do next, but I uninstalled the stock Play Store and Youtube apps using ES File Explorer. I then booted into recovery (TWRP) and attempted to flash the Play Store and Youtube zips, but I get an error at the end stating "E: unable to mount storage". I then boot back into Android and I get a Youtube force close and Play Store isn't blacked out.
19th September 2015, 09:35 PM |#16867  
Flag Scheveningen

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ign0tus

I have a Sprint Galaxy S5 stock rooted. . .
I then booted into recovery (TWRP) and attempted to flash the Play Store and Youtube zips, but I get an error at the end stating "E: unable to mount storage".

When in TWRP, first mount the storage; then flash.
The Following User Says Thank You to NLBeev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NLBeev Ad-Free
20th September 2015, 08:57 PM |#16868  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,303

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrovador

Any news about Hangouts 4.0? Since June is not updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway213

I see this is your first post, so I'll take it easy on ya But for future reference, XDA in general is not a place to ask for ETAs. This thread in particular is the worst of all possible threads to ask for ETAs, because they work on many different apps that are constantly being updated and having code changed - you will definitely do well to avoid asking questions such as this in the future - the app will come when it's ready (that's all the answer you'll ever get from the TBO team themselves).

Things take time and life comes first, testing these new ui versions take longer especially when they update five times a week. We have all bugs fixed then it updated and new bugs appear. But it's about done testing now. It will be released with the next group of updates...when we get to them.

So best to just relax and wait.

DJ

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
20th September 2015, 09:09 PM |#16869  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,735

More
Yeah and there's nothing wrong with running a previous version of an app - So long as it's a TBO app - I much prefer TBO Black Hangouts to the "current" Google version - Same with Tapatalk and a few others - Newest certainly isn't always the best - Especially if you aren't crazy about some of the directions that Google is taking apps in - Then there's those Bandits who have taken over Quickpic - I wouldn't run Cheater Mobile's version - Even if they are "giving away a TB of free storage (just so that they can sniff through everything you upload)
Dual Themed Quickpic from TBO is the only way to go πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Sent From my SM-N910W8 Running SlimRemix v4.5
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
21st September 2015, 02:53 PM |#16870  
Flag Richeyville
Thanks Meter: 1,661

More
I fully agree especially about using previous versions as long as its TBO heck I still use the TBO Facebook app from forever ago and it still works like a charm

Sent from outside the 9 using my Exodus SGS3
The Following User Says Thank You to dingermtb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dingermtb Ad-Free
21st September 2015, 03:53 PM |#16871  
Flag Scheveningen

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Especially if you aren't crazy about some of the directions that Google is taking apps in -

Maybe it's not allowed, but...
I wish I had the power to kick Google's ass so hard that the direction changed 180 degrees.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)