Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yes

Sent from my LG-F220K using Tapatalk

1st July 2015, 01:10 AM |#62  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4,617

More
If the rom is a stock rom and it was installed via OTA update, I am not sure why the baseband would be unknown. The only way I know to fix would be to find the modem and re flash it or flash a different rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift audit13 Ad-Free
7th September 2015, 11:45 PM |#63  
Flag Lattakia
Thanks Meter: 23

More
hello, i have i747 buildnumber: i747ucdlk3 Android 4.1.1
i wanted to flash a recovery so i flashed ClockworkMod Recovery (Apdroid.mx). and i lost baseband
tried to flash ucdlk3 modem throw cwm but not succeed also i am not able to flash any rom throw odin. always fail>> any suggestion please?
8th September 2015, 12:49 AM |#64  
Flag Toronto

More
You should be able to flash the stock 4.1.1 ROM from sammobile.com via Odin 3.07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift audit13 Ad-Free
8th September 2015, 01:00 AM |#65  
Flag Lattakia
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Tried to flash I747UCDLK3_I747ATTDLK3_I747UCDLK3_HOME.tar via odin 3.07 and above but it fails
is that ok to flash I747UCUEMJB_I747ATTUEMJB_Original.zip ??
i dont want to do so before knowing if i ca repair my baseband on version 4.2 or above
------------------------------
Solved by upgrading the modem to I747UCUEMJB
Thank you
8th September 2015, 01:26 AM |#66  
Flag Toronto

More
What errors are you getting in Odin?
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift audit13 Ad-Free
26th September 2015, 01:30 AM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday77

Actually, since you are already on NE4 firmware, but you said you may have flashed the 4.3 modem, that would most likely be the cause of your issue. Try just flashing the NE4 modem and hopefully thatll take care of it for you. I just uploaded it, see below:

Thank you so much for posting that file. I did the same mistake (accidentally flashing a modem that's older than the bootloader because I didn't realize they can even have separate versions), and I was close to giving up.

Out of curiosity: how did you create that file? I was looking for it for a long time, but the most recent one I found was always I747UCUEMJB (with a reference to I747UCUFNE4 being "OTA only").
26th September 2015, 08:30 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 569

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikratio

Thank you so much for posting that file. I did the same mistake (accidentally flashing a modem that's older than the bootloader because I didn't realize they can even have separate versions), and I was close to giving up.

Out of curiosity: how did you create that file? I was looking for it for a long time, but the most recent one I found was always I747UCUEMJB (with a reference to I747UCUFNE4 being "OTA only").

In the past I would see modem threads. Most recently I see files posted that contain both bootloader and modem. This is a good thing because since 4.4.x the bootloader version and modem version must match. Therefore flashing both at the same time prevents some bricks from happening.

One place to get files with both bootloader and modem is from the OP of stock rom images posted by enewman17.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)