FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

AvaboxV2. Dev toolbox for Windows

1,102 posts
Thanks Meter: 318

By Avalaunchmods, Retired Recognized Developer on 26th April 2010, 07:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a toolbox i put together for windows users that want to get involved with theming porting etc..

With that said lets see some innovation with theming and porting. now theres no reason to not learn how to do these things. trial and error.

This update now includes a deodexer folder that will allow people to deodex apks. I have also included more boot.img perl scripts to unpack specifically what you want. and there is now one to repack the boot.img's. Be careful as there can be errors while reading the kernel during extract.

I hope this can further development for the hero. goodluck!

Download-AvaboxV2.zip

26th April 2010, 07:40 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Sounds awesome. I'll take a look at it tomorrow after class. Thanks!
26th April 2010, 08:01 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Always willing to try something new. I have no reason for fresh kitchen, but i got it. lol

Downloading now

I had the first version. It would of been handy awhile back, I forgot i had it.
26th April 2010, 08:12 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Sounds Good! Goin 2 Check It Out..
26th April 2010, 02:27 PM |#5  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag CYBERTRON
Thanks Meter: 634

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalaunchmods

This is a toolbox i put together for windows users that want to get involved with theming porting etc..

With that said lets see some innovation with theming and porting. now theres no reason to not learn how to do these things. trial and error.

This update now includes a deodexer folder that will allow people to deodex apks. I have also included more boot.img perl scripts to unpack specifically what you want. and there is now one to repack the boot.img's. Be careful as there can be errors while reading the kernel during extract.

I hope this can further development for the hero. goodluck!

Download-AvaboxV2.zip

Appreciate the help, thanks Avalaunch.
26th April 2010, 08:47 PM |#6  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 318

More
man this thread was hidden.

glad to help people.
26th May 2010, 09:07 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Finally found this... Ok I have been trying to deodex on my own with NO success, I tried AvaboxV2, and everything looks good, says it's ok, but when I look inside the newly created apk it is missing the classes.dex which I believe is needed and required to work right...

What I am exactly trying to do is De-Odex HtcLockScreen.apk from ZenEXP-0.9.6.2 so I could then possibly fix the stupid Menu Menu Unlock issue. Any help would be most appreciated, I have also tried xUltimate with no success either.
7th July 2010, 03:51 AM |#8  
Flag Phoenix, Az
Thanks Meter: 747

More
Thanks man!!!!! This is awesome!!!! I'll be up and theming in no time!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)