Thanks Meter: 1

By Shahid Niazi, Junior Member on 10th June 2014, 10:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2015, 12:00 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henno98.hg

I have a rooted and unlocked bootloader xperia s. What happened is that I was flashing a new software via cwm and its boot img but its stucks on boot img when restarting phone and I haven't enabled usb debugging so I can't install cwn. So anyone can help me???

same problem here ..?? did u get any solution ??
8th September 2015, 06:00 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please Help...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraf Vikyath

same problem here ..?? did u get any solution ??

Nobody? You got a solution already?
I have a brick Xperia SP with UBL and I tried to relock via flashtool and then repair via Pc Companion, but still detects the modifications...
29th September 2015, 06:51 AM |#13  

More
Guys....my question is how to enable usb debugging on a soft bricked device
The Following User Says Thank You to Vikash Nag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vikash Nag Ad-Free
29th September 2015, 11:09 AM |#14  

More
help me bricked micrmex express 2 plz
3rd October 2015, 06:02 AM |#15  

More
my phone too .. I forgot to switch my USB debugging...
The Following User Says Thank You to monleyson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monleyson Ad-Free
9th April 2016, 05:26 AM |#16  

More
Help!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henno98.hg

I have a rooted and unlocked bootloader xperia s. What happened is that I was flashing a new software via cwm and its boot img but its stucks on boot img when restarting phone and I haven't enabled usb debugging so I can't install cwn. So anyone can help me???

Help i have the same problem, put a custom boot loader on an asus zenfone 2 ze551ml and I couldnt get my passcode to work so I put it in recovery mode and wipe devit cache and it took longer than it should so I forced phone off and ever since then the phjone turns on but loops. I have tried to manully put the phone fastboot and doing that but didnt work. and even tried to update from ADB and that even didnt work. I have tried everything but no luck. Please help me. or email me too [email protected]
1st June 2016, 12:18 PM |#17  

More
The bootloader of my htc desire s is locked and the phone is also not turning on , my usb debugging modhe was disabled, now i need to unlock the bootloader . help me please
17th July 2016, 07:59 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyu

So, you flashed a ROM via cwm.
A few lines later you mention that you can't install cwm... is there something I miss????
Whatever;
Can you enter Fastboot/Flash mode manually/via PC and flash a new ROM from there using Flash Tool?
Have you unlocked your bootloader?

Have you tried following these steps?

That's pretty much everything I can think of.
I hope it's just a software brick...

hello!,i wanna ask some question
so right now my phone is stuck on boot or bootloop,and i actually have the stable rom in my phone but the name is not "update.zip" and i forgot to enable usb debugging,is there anyway to access my internal storage without usb debugging
my phone is xiaomi mi4,thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobro

if you want to install a stock rom via odin, you dont need usb debugging to be on, just boot into odin/download mode (google to see how) and flash a stock rom, then do whatever you need.

hello so my phone is currently in bootloop,i have a stable rom in my internal storage but the name is not update.zip so i cant flash the rom,i forgot to enable usb debugging,is there anyway to access the internal storage via pc without usb debugging?,my current phone is mi4 xiaomi
Thanks!
2nd August 2016, 08:46 PM |#19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakaii

hello so my phone is currently in bootloop,i have a stable rom in my internal storage but the name is not update.zip so i cant flash the rom,i forgot to enable usb debugging,is there anyway to access the internal storage via pc without usb debugging?,my current phone is mi4 xiaomi
Thanks!

Stable rom as in stock rom? or a stable custom rom?
in any case. if you have cwm or twrp you should be able to access the file on your computer, or even transfer it to an sd if the phone has it..
if its a custom rom flashable zip though you you might as well just flash it.
if its a stock rom an you cant aces recovery then you have to redownload it to your pc....
3rd August 2016, 09:41 AM |#20  
Flag Cagliari (Sardinia)
Thanks Meter: 843

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahid Niazi

Hi.....thanx for your reply brother.......

I downloaded the rom from needrom.com for my device mtk6589.....which is actually mtk6572

but after installing a rom with spflash tool....... my hand set gets dead....no usb no display no charging nothing.......

I flashed with spflash tool and process completed successfully with no error... but after installation of rom I safely remove usb of my device ... but when I try to turn my phone on then nothing happen.. now my phone is hard bricked.... Now Plz guide me what I should do now....

I heard from someone that I can be fixed with volcano box....

Plz can anyone tell me..

Now you can't unbrick your phone because you overwritten the preloader of your phone. Remember: when flashing with SP flash tool you mustn't flash the preloader. The preloader is the file that makes possible the flashing with SP and now that you have overwritten it or flashed the wrong one, you probably won't be able to recover it. Take it to service center.

Sent by my iPad using Tapatalk
8th August 2016, 07:28 PM |#21  

More
kashmir
can anyone help me please i bricked my AQT80 tablet from sprint i rooted it with kingroot next thing later i go to sleep i get a black screen and den i tried to get back on it kept freezing and would not turn on would stay frozen on sprint icon i really hope there is a fix so i restored it on recovery and now it won't go back to the screen i can't get into USB debugging enabled is there any other way to fix this ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)