[App] [01/26/2009] TouchResponse 0.3.2 - Vibrate on touch

Search This thread

Comptronic

Apr 26, 2010
New Jersey
Feel free to give comments or ask questions.

Q. Why is the vibration always the same duration no matter what the settings are set at?
A. Use a registry editor to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>OEM>VIB and set STRENGTH_LOW to 0. Thanks to agdaniels for pointing this out.

After changing the Registry as mentioned in the above quote, it still vibrates for the same amount of time.

I am using an HTC Vogue (Verizon XV6900).

scorpion66

Not working on Omnia

This app worked fine on my Acer X960 but my Omnia wont work with it - All i get is 2 icons in the install folder that both seem to link to Opera and do nothing. No icon and no file in windows either - anyone got any ideas?

SORTED IT - I had to select "show all Files" and then I could see the file that lets you set its options. Still cant see why some xml files are showing that they open with Opera.

Last edited:

demeza

May 12, 2010
Hi,

I wanted to use TouchResponse to create a very short or feeble vibrate on a Touch Pro 2. This program appears to do that. I am afraid I do not know what to do with program once downloaded. How to transfer it to device (though I have done this for commercial programs). Sorry so ignorant. Perhaps point me to some site. Thanks

Biker1

Oct 28, 2008
Hi,

I wanted to use TouchResponse to create a very short or feeble vibrate on a Touch Pro 2. This program appears to do that. I am afraid I do not know what to do with program once downloaded. How to transfer it to device (though I have done this for commercial programs). Sorry so ignorant. Perhaps point me to some site. Thanks

Go to >

Settings >
All Settings >
System

and look for TouchResponse

trickbiker121

Jan 21, 2010
St.Louis
great app i love it i noticed on my treo that if i make the vibration 40ms or higher it starts to lag windows mobile hope there is a solution for this bug thanks again for this awesome app

garyf

May 29, 2008
Question:

Why does the touchresponse installer throw up a "would you like to reset" dialog box where nearly every other software has the OS ask that question.

I ask because Sashimi is able to suppress that question until after it runs, but cannot prevent the touchresponse installer from demanding human supervision.

Is it possible to fix this?

rew4rd

Aug 16, 2010
Central Java
i need sound

i use this software and wanna say thankz to snailslug, touch respon make me type faster.
i just still wait the new version wich have new feature : different sound for each key.
when it will be released?

Biker1

Oct 28, 2008
Snailslug hasn't been around for about 2 years now, and this thread keeps going.
It is a real tribute to Snailslug, and well deserved, as TouchResponse is a great application, and innovation :)

kingkomarac

Feb 9, 2008
HD2

I have HD2 and as I saw I am the only one who can't find settings for this app. I had xperia x1 and this prog and it was great, but now I can't find settings... I don't have menu settings-al settings etc... I have sense and at the end of it I have tons of settings, but not for this app. Can anyone help me ? Thanx,,....:eek:

kingkomarac

Feb 9, 2008
Omg... I didn't even know there was under the end of the settings "menu" and than "all settings" :)
Sry.....

edwinuy

Jul 26, 2007
TouchResponse & S2U2

Hello!

How about making the programme compatible to other programmes like:
- S2U2 ( I´ve seen that the version 0.3.2 has an option to disable when the device is locked but on my x1i it still does when s2u2 is locked)
- GAlarm ( would be great to disable it while the Alarm is ringing, because it vibrates it sel)

Also it would be great if it could vibrate different ( e.g. Different vibratings when window is closed/opened)

These are just some ideas!

I love this Programm!!!
I remember when samsung first put that feature on their F700 (it was kind of a revolution, that the screen gives feedback like hardware buttons),
and @ Win Mobile you just need a programme ;)

Yes, yes please!