[APP][4.1+]Easy Copy - 1 tap Copy Paste | Enhance copy-paste function of Android

Search This thread

adl

Dec 18, 2010
Hi,
Thanks for your interest, we are still working on it (we have many new features planned for the new version).
I can't give you any ETA but we should be able to publish a first update before the end of the month. I'll keep you informed!

Nice!
Looking forward to it! :D

MurinXDA

Aug 23, 2011
Paris
Easy Copy v2.0 - Enhanced clipboard

Hi everyone,

We are excited to annouce that Easy Copy just got updated to v2.0 this morning!
You can grab the update on the play store.

Easy Copy now becomes a smart clipboard! Here is a short description of the new features and improvements:
- Automatically store all your copied items in a totally new clipboard function. Access them again and again! Search, edit and add favorites!
- Access your clipboard from the notification bar and paste your items into all your apps.
- update of the Copy feature: more convenient design; popup disappears automatically after a few seconds, and is more stable than before
- bugfix: the Pushbullet bug has been fixed for good! (and the blacklist feature in general too)

Let us know if you like (or not) the new features or have any bugs!

Murin

MurinXDA

Aug 23, 2011
Paris
Why was the app removed from the play store?
Hi,

We are very sorry to inform you that our app just got "suspended" this morning because of a DMCA complaint from another app developer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catchingnow.tinyclipboardmanager) who claims that we have copied his app. His app is opensource and because of that he is inclined to think that we have stolen his source code, which is absolutely not true. His app have much less features than ours. This thread with people asking for a clipboard is the proof that we did not need his app to think about the new functions in the v2.0 released last week.

We have not copied any single line of code of his app, and Google didn't dare to check that or notify us before suspending our app... Noticing that hundreds of hours of our free time were just gone is not a very pleasant feeling...

We have filled in a counter DMCA notification but that process may take a while (they say 10-14 days!) and we won't have access to our Play Store account until then.
I don't know if we have any other way to fight against this false complaint.

You can of course still continue to use the app in the mean time, but we will not be able to publish updates.

We will keep you informed of the situation.

Murin
for the Camel Corp Team

adl

Dec 18, 2010
Oh man. Really sorry to hear you are going through such trouble. Hope you can sort this **** out soon with Google.

Reactions: MurinXDA

southsamurai

Jun 7, 2014
lame!

easy copy is not only an app that should have been baked into Android, it's incredibly well designed. and it is absolutely nothing like the app the dmca was related to. plus, easy copy got uninstalled from my phone. I didn't do so. It was working fine just yesterday. today, nowhere to be seen. that is extra dirty right there

Reactions: MurinXDA

Gggggas

Dec 9, 2013
I used to have the tiny clipboard manager on my phone but when I saw that you implemented your own one I immediately deleted it and started using yours cause I like the fact that you can insert the text directly from the clipboard.
Hope everything goes well guys!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

adl

Dec 18, 2010
Glad to see you guys are back online. Thanks for the update!

MurinXDA

Aug 23, 2011
Paris
Yes that's it we are back online for good! Sooner than expected that is a great relief.

Thank you all for your support!

1 or 2 hours before the suspension we had published the 2.0.1 update, which should correct minor bugs.

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
I am used to using Clipper+ to keep a record of my previous clipboards and to reutilize the ones that I pinned.
Easy Copy has a nice UI and is easy to use. I wanted to try it during a few days before considering buying the PRO version. Unfortunately, Easy Copy has a limit of 5 clipboards in the free version and this isn't enough for me to correctly try your app before buying it.
Anyway, thanks for bringing this app to my attention.

MurinXDA

Aug 23, 2011
Paris
Hi,
Thank you for your interest in Easy Copy.
If you wish to try the full app you can buy it and ask us for a refund if it does not suit your needs.
Just send me a mail with your purchase number at contact at camel-corporation.com.
Murin

Reactions: Primokorn

MurinXDA

Aug 23, 2011
Paris
V2.1 update

Hello all,

Just to let you know that we published a new update last weekend, the v2.1! You can grab the update in the play store.

It brings more customization to the main popup, as you can now choose the background color (some of you didn't like the default light purple :laugh:)
We also fixed some UI glitches (the shadow is much nicer now, and the icons are high res) and several minor bugs.

Also, we managed to fully fix the blacklist bugs with Pushbullet!
We would be glad if you could confirm that all is working as expected.

Enjoy!

Murin

Reactions: Gggggas and adl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

Easy Copy is a free app which goal is to improve the default Copy - Paste feature in Android.

When you want to copy a text and use it in another app in Android, you normally have to :
    - select the text
    - tap on the copy button
    - quit the current app
    - search and open the app where you want to use the copied text
    - select the text field
    - tap on the paste button

When Easy Copy is installed and enabled on your phone, you only have to :
    - select the text
    - tap on copy button
    - select the action you want to perform thanks to the easy copy popup menu

Easy Copy can be found in the Play Store : download here.

How does it work?
    Easy Copy installs a listener on the copy function in Android. After you tap on a copy button, the Easy Copy pop-up menu is displayed.

Available actions:
    • locate an address in Google Maps
    • call a phone number
    • translate with Google Translate
    • create an event/a reminder
    • modify the text you copied
    • send by text message
    • share (when not already available in the current application)
    These actions can be enabled or disabled in the settings of the application, and their order in the list can be changed.
    You can also add your own actions from the list of the "Share" apps or simply open another app you use often.

A blacklist is also available to block the popup from showing up in certain apps like password managers or text editors : just choose the apps you want to blacklist !

So far the feedback has been good so we hope that you enjoy this app.
    We are very interested in all the feedback that you can provide! Dont hesitate to suggest other actions!
    App update v1.2.2

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that we have updated the app with a pretty stable version, v1.2.2

It should correct major issues and introduces new features (since v1.2) :
    - Add your own custom actions in the Easy Copy popup!
    - New "Send by email" action
    - Blacklist feature: specify the apps where you don't want the Easy Copy popup to appear
    - Fix for LastPass users: Easy Copy and LastPass do not interfere with each other anymore

Don't hesitate to give us feedback on this new version.

The CamelCorp Team
    Hi guys,

First I would like to thank GreekDragon for adding the link and Mr Thomas Dallas for publishing a great review for this app! You can find the video on Youtube (Enhance Android's Copy & Paste Functions [How-To] from GadgetHacks, still cant post links ;). We have had lots of downloads thanks to you guys and our userbase is growing fast.

Today we have published a small update which adds a german language version of the app and fixes lots of bugs (v1.1.3).
    The next update will focus on adding more options and target new use cases where the app could be useful.

Don't hesitate to test the app and suggest other actions in this thread, i am sure some of you might have great ideas to improve Android Copy and Paste!

Murin
    Easy Copy v2.0 - Enhanced clipboard

Hi everyone,

We are excited to annouce that Easy Copy just got updated to v2.0 this morning!
    You can grab the update on the play store.

Easy Copy now becomes a smart clipboard! Here is a short description of the new features and improvements:
    - Automatically store all your copied items in a totally new clipboard function. Access them again and again! Search, edit and add favorites!
    - Access your clipboard from the notification bar and paste your items into all your apps.
    - update of the Copy feature: more convenient design; popup disappears automatically after a few seconds, and is more stable than before
    - bugfix: the Pushbullet bug has been fixed for good! (and the blacklist feature in general too)

Let us know if you like (or not) the new features or have any bugs!

Murin