[Q] help plzz i'm stuck at boot screen

Search This thread

SeiF Al-DeN

Mar 14, 2014
guyz please help me i flashed KingSenseDS Six 1.0.1| and before it finish installing my device rebooted into boot screen that white one with HTC with green and stuckk on this tried to power of it or going to HBoot and nothing happened please help what can i DO i can't power it off or do nothing it only stuck at HTC logo pleaseeeeeeeee i neeed help ??????

Last edited:

SeiF Al-DeN

Mar 14, 2014
pleaseeeeeeeeeee

guyz please help me i flashed KingSenseDS Six 1.0.1| and before it finish installing my device rebooted into boot screen that white one with HTC with green and stuckk on this tried to power of it or going to HBoot and nothing happened please help what can i DO i can't power it off or do nothing it only stuck at HTC logo pleaseeeeeeeee i neeed help ??????

guyz pleaseeeeeeeeeee i really need help i got this in my birthday really i had avery bad luck :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

palimatix

Jan 18, 2011
Bangalore
Man.. What magic you did? Please share. People in this forum are not that much aware or haven't faced such issue..

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app

SivasankarC

Jul 8, 2014
Man.. What magic you did? Please share. People in this forum are not that much aware or haven't faced such issue..

This is what i did for my device :::

because of over anxiety :) I killed my device.........
it was stuck at boot screen, not able to switch it off.... tried all possibilities...
option 1
I have to wait till the battery gets drained, i dint have the patience to do this... ( since battery is 100% full )
option 2
I carefully opened the back panel of my device ( only the portion from camera till the middle segment )
down the middle of the pannel is pasted tight to battery,
Saw the battery cable attached to the M.board, with a help of a needle, i removed the attachment and powered down the device...
once again with the help of needle reattached the cable and closed the back pannel safely.....

rebooted the device to cwm recovery.......

Installed the cwm image from this temporarily " http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2780507 "

this helped me to regain the device, and was able to use it good... it has all the apps in it.........
it is English..... ( but originally developed from open source chinese variant.... )

I am waiting for the Stock Rom release................ and after that I will reflash my device.........

step 2 ::::::

I found out a friend from this forum jithu, who has the same model, version and regional device and asked him to give device cwm or twarp backup.....
so i can clone my device from a same regional device backup.... after restore.... i will do a factory reset....
so my mobile will be all new.....................

Reactions: palimatix

moosha

Sep 10, 2013
Bangalore

it was stuck at boot screen, not able to switch it off.... tried all possibilities...
option 1
I have to wait till the battery gets drained, i dint have the patience to do this... ( since battery is 100% full )
option 2
I carefully opened the back panel of my device ( only the portion from camera till the middle segment )
Saw the battery cable attached to the M.board, with a help of a needle, i removed the attachment and powered down the device...
once again with the help of needle reattached the cable and closed the back pannel safely.....

Installed the cwm image from this temporarily " http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2780507 "

this helped me to regain the device, and was able to use it good... it has all the apps in it.........
it is English..... ( but originally developed from open source chinese variant.... )

I am waiting for the Stock Rom release................ and after that I will reflash my device.........

I found out a friend from this forum jithu, who has the same model, version and regional device and asked him to give device cwm or twarp backup.....
so i can clone my device from a same regional device backup.... after restore.... i will do a factory reset....

If u are stuck in boot loop u can jst use the volume up button n the power button ....jst hold them for abt 8 secs n ur device will switch off ...U need nt remove the battery :p

Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SivasankarC

Jul 8, 2014
If u are stuck in boot loop u can jst use the volume up button n the power button ....jst hold them for abt 8 secs n ur device will switch off ...U need nt remove the battery :p

oooooooooooooooppppppppppsssssssssssss !! :) Thanks New info...... :good::good::good::good::good::good:

Reactions: Hermest4

Jazz_90

Feb 9, 2013
Mumbai
Thanks

Thank you so much for the trick....was stuck at boot screen,this saved a lot of frustration.

basiljose1

Dec 6, 2014
ERNAKULAM
Help me am stuck on HTC logo

option 1
option 2

facing the same problem...help me
HTC desire d816w
give device cwm or twarp backup.....please!

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Help me..!! i accidentally removed the htc sense 5.5...now no launcher stuck at a blank window..please give me a backup of htc sense 5.5 !!
use rom toolbox lite to backup! send it to me (basiljose1@gmail.com):crying:

ravi_4492

Oct 10, 2015
hi guys m a noob and accidentally i tried to restore nandroid backup of my stock rom after installing a custom rom and now i cant log in to my home screen..whenever i turn on my device it boots into cwm recovery...its htc desire 816..plzz help guys...whenever i try to restore the nandroid backup it restores everything but skips android_secure.img because it can not find this file..n then restore completes but after rebbot again i land into recovery

Last edited:

thoctor

Aug 6, 2014
Texas
Can't restore stock nandroid

hi guys m a noob and accidentally i tried to restore nandroid backup of my stock rom after installing a custom rom and now i cant log in to my home screen..whenever i turn on my device it boots into cwm recovery...its htc desire 816..plzz help guys...whenever i try to restore the nandroid backup it restores everything but skips android_secure.img because it can not find this file..n then restore completes but after rebbot again i land into recovery

Do a full factory reset in your custom recovery or in advanced wipe options wipe your system, data, dalvik and cache then rerun your stock nandroid backup and it should restore. When your coming from a custom rom back to a stock rom your want to have as much of your phone wiped and repartitioned as possible. Don't wipe your internal storage though unless you just want to.

Oops didn't catch the "accidentally" part but the advice stays the same. Are you trying to get back to stock or are you trying to get back to custom rom?

Last edited:

etseq

Jan 1, 2018
me too

I had a similar problem, stuck in recovery boot loop, volume up + power wasn't working , had to pull battery, not sure why didn't work, has before. but my back comes off easily as it has been done before.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

option 1
    option 2

oooooooooooooooppppppppppsssssssssssss !! :) Thanks New info...... :good::good::good::good::good::good: