By hassanmahmood, Senior Member on 19th January 2014, 10:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th October 2015, 01:23 PM |#31  
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrath

Mine TV is F6800 and and using T2 Ultra to mirror screen. But when connecting, it fives message, 'Could not turn on Screen mirroring. The output device is not ready or does not support HDCP."

Hi, I have Xperia Z2 and Samsung UE43J5500 - exactly the same issue - there is a message that xperia is connected, screen goes black and in a second it displays the message you pasted.
Not found the solution yet.

9th June 2016, 08:42 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have Z3 Compact and Samsung TV 48J6200 and mirroring is not working. Dont know is it Samsung fault or Sony phone. Any ideas ?
12th June 2016, 12:33 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
this problem..
i have sony xperia z5 compact, samsung ue40j5510awxxh, with the same issue.. any solution?
3rd July 2016, 10:45 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi
I'm getting the same problem for the last few weeks. My z5 premium connects fine to all other TVs apart from my Samsung. I contacted Samsung last month and they had no issues withheld firmware. Everything is up to date. However my phone says connecting but the tv screen goes blank and then screen mirroring is disconnected. My brothers s6 works fine. So seems Samsung have locked with Samsung. Whereas my Sony can connect to all TVs apart from the Samsung.
It was escalated to the engineer to call but 5 weeks on and I'm still waiting... Any ideas?
1st August 2016, 01:35 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hey guys,

I found this thread through Google and I just want to say that I have the same problems with Samsung ue60ju6050 and z3 compact locked bootloader and Android 6.0.1. I went to the local electronic market and it worked on every TV from another brand, but not a Samsung TV. not even on an 9999€ TV from Samsung. How bad is that?

So if anyone has a workaround, it would be nice to write it here
1st August 2016, 05:19 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 338

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiga05

Hey guys,

I found this thread through Google and I just want to say that I have the same problems with Samsung ue60ju6050 and z3 compact locked bootloader and Android 6.0.1. I went to the local electronic market and it worked on every TV from another brand, but not a Samsung TV. not even on an 9999€ TV from Samsung. How bad is that?

So if anyone has a workaround, it would be nice to write it here

buy a chromecast
1st August 2016, 06:07 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
@SÜPERUSER

Yeah or just sell the Samsung TV. Samsung seems to make the same mistakes, they also make on smartphones. I had a i9100 and the software and support for the community was just terrible.

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)