Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

Search This thread

salihselek

Oct 21, 2015
Labda - De Magister App

Lplay.go:eek:ogle.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netbots.magister&referrer=utm_source%3DFileDir%26utm_medium%3DFileDir%26utm_campaign%3DFileDir

Version 8.1.1

I really need this for school :crying:

BIT OF OFF-TOPIC

Dont need to read if u aint gonna help

When I have internet connection, everything that needs internet works fine, except Google Play. Anyone know an/a answer/solution to this?
pm me or mail me ( atom@muslim.com ) (dont mind the domain), if you wanna help a young one out of a deep, deep, pit, please do... I do have an intermediate level of knowledge about flashing, rooting and the sort.

Last edited:

karlad

Jan 12, 2014

Attachments

• com.netbots.magister_8.1.1.apk
    4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: mrrocketdog

mrrocketdog

Oct 27, 2013
@Riddle5 , got a link to go with that request (as per OP) ?
would you like the obb (?) files to go with that ?; or just the app ?
apologies @karlad , @The Fer-Shiz-Nizzle (which i cant even spell !) , @rob rich & @ all the other contributers. just tooooo much sometimes. all the requests with no link.
AND apologies for rant/spam.

"all i can really do is stay out of my own way and let the will of heaven be done"

The Fer-Shiz-Nizzle

Jun 17, 2010
Plano, TX
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Lol @mrrocketdog you spelled it right! And thanks for lookin out. The "no link" requests are annoying. I downloaded a huge game with mobile data, and uploaded it to my Drive acct. and found out the guy wanted the EU version of the game, not the US version. Waste of ~300mb of data cuz he couldn't post a playstore link.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Sep 15, 2015
Hi guys can you help me to send Google now apk

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Please brothers send me Google Now apk

itm

Jan 1, 2007
NBC Sports Live Extra 4.2.0 or later?

Can anyone provide a link to this please?
TIA

The Fer-Shiz-Nizzle

Jun 17, 2010
Plano, TX
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Top Liked Posts