[Q] Experts help please 0 MB internal memory after flashing kernel

Search This thread

wiebenik

Nov 1, 2007
Burgum
hello everybody i got note 2 7105 GT i used dito note rom 3.1 for a few days and twrp recover as in the description in that thread. i used different kernels with success but i whas not sattisfied by battery drain. so i whant to reinstall Dito note rom and freeze some apps(titanium backup) that makes the battery drain. In Recovery mode i whiped accidently everything from internal and external memory by using that option that you need to confirm with YES and boom everything lost. (format data option and then ask for type in yes to confirm)
after that i reinstalled dito note rom 3 i whanted to flash Devil kernel whiped cache/Dalvik. than rebooted my phone... guess what?? only a black screen with samsung galaxy note 7105GT (the first screen when you boot your phone) that forces me to go back to recovery.
what i have seen there whas 0MB internal memorie.. so i thougt my phone is.... F**cked up. but tried to wipe-> format date give me my internal storage back. than reinstalled dito again all works fine but need Devil kernel for wifi fix after flashing that reboot. again stock at black screen. go back to recovery first need to enter a password i cancel that to go to the options and did al steps againg to get my phone working. unable to flash kernel and afraid to get 0MB internat memory again..
so my question what going on and how to fix this????
pleas help me

wiebenik

Nov 1, 2007
Burgum
FIXED

hello everybody i got note 2 7105 GT i used dito note rom 3.1 for a few days and twrp recover as in the description in that thread. i used different kernels with success but i whas not sattisfied by battery drain. so i whant to reinstall Dito note rom and freeze some apps(titanium backup) that makes the battery drain. In Recovery mode i whiped accidently everything from internal and external memory by using that option that you need to confirm with YES and boom everything lost. (format data option and then ask for type in yes to confirm)
after that i reinstalled dito note rom 3 i whanted to flash Devil kernel whiped cache/Dalvik. than rebooted my phone... guess what?? only a black screen with samsung galaxy note 7105GT (the first screen when you boot your phone) that forces me to go back to recovery.
what i have seen there whas 0MB internal memorie.. so i thougt my phone is.... F**cked up. but tried to wipe-> format date give me my internal storage back. than reinstalled dito again all works fine but need Devil kernel for wifi fix after flashing that reboot. again stock at black screen. go back to recovery first need to enter a password i cancel that to go to the options and did al steps againg to get my phone working. unable to flash kernel and afraid to get 0MB internat memory again..
so my question what going on and how to fix this????
pleas help me

i fix it myself. now running smooth on AGNi kernel, camera works, no FC, battery: amazing almost 14 hours on 50%, lots of whatsapp and reading on FB and local news. one word for the developers: Exelent:good: