EDIT: Nevermind, flashtool did worked at the end.
In which way I need to connect my device (soft brick)? Fastboot or flash mode in order to transfer files from my sd card to the pc?
I'm stuck at the fota cmw recovery, the mount sd card is not working and I don't really know what to do anymore. (Flashtool dosen't work either)
A guy with my same problem fixed it with your tool but I don't really get it. How did he managed to flash a recovery from the begin with? I'm super confused
"Yes, I just fixed my problem yesterday after some serious trial-and-error.
1) Use the All-in-One-Kit and flash your recovery back to stock
2) Boot into the bootloader and choose to "clear storage" and afterwards to reset to factory defaults.
3) Go back to the all-in-one-kit and flash a CWM recovery version again.
4) Reboot into recovery (CWM). Your /sdcard should now be mounted and visible.
5) Now, try the UTB rom (it worked for me), rename the zip file to something short (i.e. utb.zip), and push it to the sdcard using adb as follows:
adb push utb.zip /sdcard
6) While still in CWM, flash the zip.
The trick here is that only the stock recovery is capable of restoring access to the sdcard by it's proprietary "clear storage" option."