FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] [WINDOWS] ADB, Fastboot and Drivers - 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3

202 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,222
 
By Snoop05, Senior Member on 29th December 2013, 01:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th October 2015, 07:52 PM |#601  
Snoop05's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Levice
Thanks Meter: 2,222
 
Donate to Me
More
OK guys, new version with Marshmallow files is up on 4 hosting sites
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Snoop05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Snoop05 Ad-Free
 
 
31st October 2015, 12:54 PM |#602  
pure.by's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Hey everyone, what's up with this? Severe trojan detected? This didn't happen when I DL'd the file couple weeks ago!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	adv-15-virus.png
Views:	786
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	3525746  
2nd November 2015, 09:35 AM |#603  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pure.by

Hey everyone, what's up with this? Severe trojan detected? This didn't happen when I DL'd the file couple weeks ago!

I think it's a false positive.

https://www.virustotal.com/sv/file/c...is/1446456756/
4th November 2015, 01:20 PM |#604  
vfrvulcan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Showing as adware on VirusTotal - I forced a rescan on the file I downloaded.
https://www.virustotal.com/sv/file/c...is/1446642840/
4th November 2015, 02:58 PM |#605  
Anders Williams's Avatar
Member
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Getting virus detected as well, please rebuild and upload a new version and remove the "infected" one whether or not it actually is infected
4th November 2015, 03:14 PM |#606  
jhill110's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santa Barbara
Thanks Meter: 1,008
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Williams

Getting virus detected as well, please rebuild and upload a new version and remove the "infected" one whether or not it actually is infected

Its not infected. Overzealous detection.
5th November 2015, 02:21 AM |#607  
treIII's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 575
 
More
After installing this how do we put things in a folder that we would like to flash? I couldn't find a folder. I tried to flash a radio and couldn't it was an .img and was on my windows 7 desktop. I unlocked the boot leader no problem with this though on a nexus 6p. Thanks for creating this for less experienced users.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
5th November 2015, 09:58 PM |#608  
kerbiii's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
it always 0 files copy everytime i install it
6th November 2015, 02:14 AM |#609  
steviemch's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Airdrie
Thanks Meter: 718
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treIII

After installing this how do we put things in a folder that we would like to flash? I couldn't find a folder. I tried to flash a radio and couldn't it was an .img and was on my windows 7 desktop. I unlocked the boot leader no problem with this though on a nexus 6p. Thanks for creating this for less experienced users.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Create a folder anywhere, the programme is system wide. Place a file/files in the folder you want to flash. From the folder you created, open a command prompt window and fastboot flash. It's that simple.

steviemch
The Following User Says Thank You to steviemch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift steviemch Ad-Free
6th November 2015, 02:32 AM |#610  
pure.by's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhill110

Its not infected. Overzealous detection.


How come you so sure?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
6th November 2015, 10:24 PM |#611  
mikeprius's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orange County, California
Thanks Meter: 448
 
More
What's the difference between this and minimal adb in this link ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317790
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, driver, fast, fastboot, installer
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes