Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2015, 12:11 PM |#20971  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halloj

Please explain "parasites"?

What do you mean with normally?

What happens if you connect the camera to the cam input and put +12V on the orange/black reverse cable in the HU loom.

Sorry I don't use correct words is noise

the image is not in focus/jammed, when I connect camera direct to + accessories image is very good but camera is always on, I need turn on camera only when I put reverse

I read on a another forum and I thing I need put a noise filter.

Envoyé de mon OnePlus One en utilisant Tapatalk
8th November 2015, 12:12 PM |#20972  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

If your question is how to remap the buttons: Then it needs to be rooted, but a custom ROM is not necessary.

However if your question is where is the mute button: As for my Joying model short press the button mute, long press shutdown. Your exact model may differ, I advise you to contact the manufacture and ask them. Most are very good at answering questions of a technical nature, more so than any other manufacture of android devices I have every seen.

Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Is it a mirror flip, where the words are backwards? Or is it a layout flip, where the left is right and the right is left? I know there is Factory setting called "Rudder" that is used to tell the HU if it is in a left hand drive car or right hand drive car.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Are you just loosing your setting every time the system reboots or does this occur only when you make adjustments in Factory settings? What model and ROM?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Your post is a little confusing, so I'll start with the basics. The camera should have two cables one RCA for video and one copper pair for power. Now your device may have an extra line for the plat light but that has no bearing on the camera.

The Camera functions as follows: The RCA provides video and should be connected directly to the HU. The copper pair goes to your backup light. You need a volt meter so you can figure out which is ground and which is hot. Once connected to the backup light every time the car is put in reverse the camera receives power and that triggers the HU to switch to the backup camera.

You can troubleshoot this by finding a always 12v hot line and tap into it. The video should appear and stay on. If this doesn't happen check your connections or you may have bad hardware.

Hope this helps.

Yeah it's mirror flip, all the words are backwards. A layout flip I could handle - text backwards does my head in. Also the fact that the input still seems to be normal makes it really difficult - I have to press on the opposite side of the screen to where the button actually is.
8th November 2015, 12:17 PM |#20973  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Which keyboard do you use?

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk
8th November 2015, 12:29 PM |#20974  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsa8310

Install the Superuser app instead. Then undo the special root by password with another special password, probably adboff .
Then you can use the PCV... app to configure script /etc/install-recovery.sh with early start of services, etc.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Make sure that the /mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp/ folder is empty. If it contains only the files folder, then that files folder must be deleted.

Finally, switch to the better lsd line:

Code:
lsd /mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp  "data"  /mnt/external_sd/tomtom/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp/
but then the /mnt/external_sd/tomtom/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp/files folder must be copied inside folder /mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp/ (or TT Go must be installed again, maps downloaded anew, etc).

I have no idea where you want me to type these commands or what app you use to write them, and ANYONE that has joined this forum as i did only a few weeks ago will also have NO clue on how your method to enable tomtom maps to be loaded onto the SD card works because there is not ONE step by step guide!
Furthermore the posts in the OP also do not help as they fragments of conversations that expect people to already know half the method, also half the methods talked about then are now not even used anymore, so please stop telling me i need to write this command or change that command when i have know idea where to put these bloody commands and what app to rite them with!, i asked you for a step by step guide and your reply was, "i am not going through it all again i have written it so many times"
Well please point me to where you have written it just once and get someone to put it in the OP, because no one should be expected to trawl through over 2000 pages to find it, ("oh and if they do happen to randomly find a post, its a case of ("we don't use that method now")
8th November 2015, 12:44 PM |#20975  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson7086

I have no idea where you want me to type these commands or what app you use to write them, and ANYONE that has joined this forum as i did only a few weeks ago will also have NO clue on how your method to enable tomtom maps to be loaded onto the SD card works because there is not ONE step by step guide!
Furthermore the posts in the OP also do not help as they fragments of conversations that expect people to already know half the method, also half the methods talked about then are now not even used anymore, so please stop telling me i need to write this command or change that command when i have know idea where to put these bloody commands and what app to rite them with!, i asked you for a step by step guide and your reply was, "i am not going through it all again i have written it so many times"
Well please point me to where you have written it just once and get someone to put it in the OP, because no one should be expected to trawl through over 2000 pages to find it, ("oh and if they do happen to randomly find a post, its a case of ("we don't use that method now")

I know the answer is a bit beyond your point... just wanted to ask one thing... Is Tom Tom that good to justify all this touble? Just asking... I used a housefull of navigation apps but never used this one so just asking...
8th November 2015, 01:01 PM |#20976  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha0574

I know the answer is a bit beyond your point... just wanted to ask one thing... Is Tom Tom that good to justify all this touble? Just asking... I used a housefull of navigation apps but never used this one so just asking...

"Is Tom Tom that good to justify all this trouble? " Well maybe not i do not know the answer to your question as i have only ever used Tomom, they may well be better out there, but i am a long distance truck driver that has used tomtom for well over 10 years now and i guess you tend to stick with what you know, However in my line of work i totally depend on some kind of GPS navigation system and i have managed to install one of these HU in my truck with a 12 volt feed, most euro trucks being 24 volts, the HU is working perfectly but i am having to use foldermount to mount the maps onto the SD card and have been told that its far from ideal with this unit, so i am just looking for help with this new method, for a truck driver i am very good with computers and could easily follow a step by step instruction on how to use this method, but all i can find in the OP is fragments of conversions where you are expected to already know half the method that is being used, and half these methods talked about in the OP i believe are out of date and not used anymore anyhow, which of course is very frustrating!
8th November 2015, 01:22 PM |#20977  
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago30

hello I wanted to ask you for help to a problem with the radio Huifei s07 rk3188 , my problem is that by setting the language in radio in Italian language of the on-board computer is set in English, but if I leave the radio off for a while the language is set to Chinese , and even if I turn on the radio remains in Chinese .
The radio is connected to the CANbus in GM ( raise) the MCU is MTCB - KGL v2.55
thank you

Everything I see says I can't root 4.4.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

If your question is how to remap the buttons: Then it needs to be rooted, but a custom ROM is not necessary.

However if your question is where is the mute button: As for my Joying model short press the button mute, long press shutdown. Your exact model may differ, I advise you to contact the manufacture and ask them. Most are very good at answering questions of a technical nature, more so than any other manufacture of android devices I have every seen.

Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Is it a mirror flip, where the words are backwards? Or is it a layout flip, where the left is right and the right is left? I know there is Factory setting called "Rudder" that is used to tell the HU if it is in a left hand drive car or right hand drive car.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Are you just loosing your setting every time the system reboots or does this occur only when you make adjustments in Factory settings? What model and ROM?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Your post is a little confusing, so I'll start with the basics. The camera should have two cables one RCA for video and one copper pair for power. Now your device may have an extra line for the plat light but that has no bearing on the camera.

The Camera functions as follows: The RCA provides video and should be connected directly to the HU. The copper pair goes to your backup light. You need a volt meter so you can figure out which is ground and which is hot. Once connected to the backup light every time the car is put in reverse the camera receives power and that triggers the HU to switch to the backup camera.

You can troubleshoot this by finding a always 12v hot line and tap into it. The video should appear and stay on. If this doesn't happen check your connections or you may have bad hardware.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Ascend Mate 2
8th November 2015, 01:44 PM |#20978  

More
problem radio
[QUOTE=superbass311;63720397]Everything I see says I can't root 4.4.4

excuse as you can root a 4.4.4 , making the procedure *#hct#root# does not root on the radio , for the rest it's all just the language in the on-board computer
how should I do there some solution
8th November 2015, 03:33 PM |#20979  
Flag near Cologne
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleg

No possible.

It looks like, it goes.
Page 26 and 28
https://developer.apple.com/hardware...Guidelines.pdf

Other Car is Ford Kuga with a original Blaupunkt DVD Navigationsystem.
They have a Bluetooth connection to our iPhone.
If it is connected, we see the Cell quality.
8th November 2015, 05:13 PM |#20980  
Flag Móstoles (Madrid)
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson7086

See the attached document, please.
Attached Files
File Type: docx TomTom´s in external SD HuiFei.docx - [Click for QR Code] (352.3 KB, 146 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to antvic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antvic Ad-Free
8th November 2015, 05:35 PM |#20981  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antvic

See the attached document, please.

Thank You very much indeed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)