By jupiter2012, Senior Member on 20th June 2014, 04:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th September 2015, 12:58 PM |#171  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix168

Thanks! And perhaps so about reshaping the partitions. However, it involves rooting and the whole work. It'd be great if MTK just gives more space for apps downloading from the get-go.

That's exactly one problem I have with MTK devices. You might have a 32gb ROM device and yet you only have access to 4gb for storing apps

5th September 2015, 07:17 AM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi guys, I wanna ask. How to replace the chinese writings on start up screen animation? I wanna change it into something cooler without any chinese writings.
Please help
Thanks
10th September 2015, 07:03 AM |#173  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyone downloaded the new OTA update? I've seen a wireless update is available but wanted to check whether it was stable.
Thanks in advance.
12th November 2015, 01:01 AM |#174  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yes, I have since receiving my Cube Talk 9x done TWO OTA System upgrades.

On delivery of the Tablet to me, the Build No of the System was 0502L012_EP79-U65GTB18MXXTDC_V2.0_20141111

I have since 29-08-2015 done an OTA upgrade to ....................V2.0_20150114 and recently done an OTA upgrade of the System to .............V2.0_20150908

So far, I have not had any problem with my Tablet which has the following SERIAL NUMBER printed on the lower end of the back of the Tablet: U65GT32GB15220090153.

From what I have been reading on the Net, mine could be part of a NEW BATCH of production and that could explain why my OTAs have gone without any hitch.

For me, the U65GT Tablet is a good buy.

Sent from my U65GT using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to KWAME49 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KWAME49 Ad-Free
22nd November 2015, 10:51 AM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Is lollipop available for this yet?
24th November 2015, 04:55 PM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi!

I have owned this for ower year now. No other problems but now it has started to shut down immediately once chargin cable attached. Any other have same issue? Any way to fix it?
16th March 2016, 05:47 PM |#177  
Flag Long Beach
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I know I am late in this thread. I just bought this tab from gearbest for just over $150. Looking at the review and benchmarks I feel really disappointed. I ran quadrant and got just over 12,000. Reviewer got like 16000? My antutu score was around 28,000 not even close to 40,000. I bought an Acer iconia one 10 and it has a mediatek 8151 octacore, 1gb RAM and a low res screen of 1280x800 and it scored considerably better on both benchmarks? Over 37,000 on antutu and over 16,000 on quadrant. I do not see how this is possible? Low res screen helps but the processor has to be very similar as both use the cortex a7 not the newer cortex a53. I know benchmarks aren't everything but I just do not understand. Anybody have any thoughts?
16th March 2016, 06:55 PM |#178  
Flag Long Beach

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperhonda

Hi guys, I wanna ask. How to replace the chinese writings on start up screen animation? I wanna change it into something cooler without any chinese writings.
Please help
Thanks

Root the tablet and install ROM toolbox. You can choose from several custom boot animations. However for me I like the Chinese boot screen. Sets this tablet apart IMHO.
17th March 2016, 05:14 AM |#179  
Flag Long Beach

More
Development still active?
I know this device is about two years old but I will be getting a new one soon. Can't find Any other device with specs as nice for just over $150. I have been to freaktabs forum and here and looked at the custom ROMs etc. But a lot of the files are missingmor I get a 404 error message. It seems like development has ended on this device even though they are still selling them. I would love lollipop and a larger app space but I do not want to get stuck since files may be missing or no longer available like the scatter file, etc. Does anyone have any ideas or is this tab just dead as far as development? Such a shame such cool hardware just gets abandoned. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
3rd April 2016, 04:37 PM |#180  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Cube Talk 9X U65 GT stuck in no command after update
When I updated , I got an error message and Im stuck at no command. I don't have any kind of recovery flashed and USB debugging is off. Also connecting the tablet to the pc doesn't work.

HELP !!!
23rd July 2016, 03:59 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cube Talk 9x 32 GB, stuck with "no command" error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastko2045

When I updated , I got an error message and Im stuck at no command. I don't have any kind of recovery flashed and USB debugging is off. Also connecting the tablet to the pc doesn't work.

HELP !!!

Yesterday I made an OTA system upgrade and the tablet got stuck with the "no command" error.
Did you manage to overcome your problem ??
Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cube talk 9x, cube-talk-9x, mali-450mp, octa-core, retina display, u65gt

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)