FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [4.4.2] [i9105P] [LINARO] Resurrection Remix® Kitkat v5.1.5 [Update 20140618]

761 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,467

By xenon92, Inactive Recognized Developer on 28th January 2014, 11:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2015, 06:26 AM |#341  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 896

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostchain2000

eco problem in chatting programs on rr 5.1.5 , the other side always hear very high eco unless i switch on and off the mic please help thanks

this is the best rom i have ever seen especially this version i tried later one based on lolipop but not smooth and stable with this one note i use xposed and nebula kernal and pure performance
note also in next release problem solved but i want to keep on this one its the best

sent from my gt-9105

Mate, there is like RR 5.4.1 based on Android 5.1 for Galaxy S2 Plus.
Check the community.

16th September 2015, 10:06 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys, is it possible to install this rom from a 4.2.2 with the latest twrp? I noticed that the install instructions only mentioned ClockworkMod recovery install. Thanks

--edit--
also, I'm wondering about the patches mentioned in the first page. Are those already included in the rom or did I have to apply them manually?
16th September 2015, 10:58 PM |#343  
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superanima

Hi guys, is it possible to install this rom from a 4.2.2 with the latest twrp? I noticed that the install instructions only mentioned ClockworkMod recovery install. Thanks

--edit--
also, I'm wondering about the patches mentioned in the first page. Are those already included in the rom or did I have to apply them manually?

1. Yes,it's possible
2. Already included
18th September 2015, 03:40 PM |#344  

More
I installed on a friend's phone (S2vep). He tells me wonder of the rom, but also that there are some things that don't works, the bluethoot functionality with his car system is compromised (seems that when he try to make a call or to answer to one, the connection broke) and also he talks about a functionality that the phone had when he could share a photo to the tv screen via wifi (maybe this was a samsung app?). Are those common problems, or need I investigate more?
18th September 2015, 05:40 PM |#345  
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superanima

I installed on a friend's phone (S2vep). He tells me wonder of the rom, but also that there are some things that don't works, the bluethoot functionality with his car system is compromised (seems that when he try to make a call or to answer to one, the connection broke) and also he talks about a functionality that the phone had when he could share a photo to the tv screen via wifi (maybe this was a samsung app?). Are those common problems, or need I investigate more?

1.BT issue is well known..it's a problem of kitkat..not workin no matter what kitkat rom u r using
2. About the tv connection..idk
14th November 2015, 01:17 PM |#346  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I have a GT-I9105P that I bought from saudi arabia.

I brought it to the U.S. and now use a U.S. sim card with it, and it works fine.

I wanted to try your ROM, but like the other custom roms I tried, after installing it in CWM, it just stays on the samsung galaxy s II plus gt-9105 screen forever.

Is it possible I need to unlock bootloader? If so, how?
14th November 2015, 01:41 PM |#347  
Flag Ihtiman

More
Try with twrp recovery

iPhone using Tapatalk
14th November 2015, 08:14 PM |#348  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I installed TWRP from CWM and then i couldn't get into recovery at all, so i reinstalled cwm
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, kitkat, remix, resurrection, s2 plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)