Sony still wont learn about sound output

• Thread starter Deleted member 5843740
  • Start date
Search This thread

V4LKyR

Jun 6, 2014
Actually, I'm having the most awesome music experience with my Sony Xperia™ Z2 + Xiaomi Piston earbuds. Amazing sound quality with Dolby Atmos, you guys can't even imagine.

tOrNadO™

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
I totally agree with the low audio output on Z2.. Atleast speakers are loud enough now with lollipop, headphones effect isn't as good as it used to be. I used skullcandy, sennheiser, sony out-of-box earphones, which worked good on my XZ and not so much on Z2.. I guess i have to buy the noise cancelling ones only.. :(

BlAckXpeRia

Dec 22, 2013
Yambol
Iv noticed that when i plug in my phone to the soundsystem i have to crank the volume up allot higher to get the same soundlevel out of the spekers as other phones. Anyone have a solution to get the volume up out of the phone? (3.5mm output)

The solutions are a few. Mine is Dolby. I can almost swear that you can't put the headphones in your ears(at least my Samsung heatphones or Sony MH750) on max volume. The highest I could take was one click above middle volume. There is also no distortion(also depends on headphones) .

Reactions: xda-napp3

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees
On my Z2 I have no problems although I have a weird issue only happens with headphones though when listening to music it randomly pauses and plays again but sometimes just pauses it fully

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

unni_kmr

Dec 24, 2012
Mine has problem with both mic and speaker. The speaker is quite, but I can deal with it. Mic is bad enough that nowadays, when I am on phone at work, they call me on my desk phone instead of mobile because they have a hard time hearing me. I don't know what is wrong with it, but now I have to buy a new phone.

Heitz

Jun 11, 2015
For those with issues on calls: uncheck scanning always available in advanced wi-fi settings and uncheck microphone noise suppression in call settings.

kanekanekane

Jun 3, 2014
Regarding random pausing of music player.

I have the same issue it's quite intermittent making it a pain

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Z1 sounds awesome together with my MDR1 headphones, never had a better sound on a phone :)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
    @krabappel2548 Give us some AOSP love mate ;)

@krabappel2548 Give us some AOSP love mate ;)

I will do that soon ;)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
    Cracking insinuates that there is a popping noise. I hear none. As far as noise, yes. There is a faint hiss at low volume, extremely faint. Sony isn't exactly a leader in SNR but the audio isn't necessarily bad. Anyone who is using ClearAudio+ (which is total s***) shouldn't even comment on audio issues, definitely turn that off. Clear Phase on the old 4.2.2 ROM caused some definite extreme distortion and cracking over Bluetooth (but not the headphone jack) but that has been removed in the new ROM.

Sibilance is the hiss sound you hear when people make "S" sounds into the microphone. It can be really harsh, but usually reducing frequencies around 4-6KHz will reduce the problem. Sibilance is extremely prevalent in analog FM Radio.
    Iv noticed that when i plug in my phone to the soundsystem i have to crank the volume up allot higher to get the same soundlevel out of the spekers as other phones. Anyone have a solution to get the volume up out of the phone? (3.5mm output)

The solutions are a few. Mine is Dolby. I can almost swear that you can't put the headphones in your ears(at least my Samsung heatphones or Sony MH750) on max volume. The highest I could take was one click above middle volume. There is also no distortion(also depends on headphones) .