[ROM][6.0.1][I9100][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13 Nightly Builds

Search This thread

_Atom_

Dec 25, 2013
Unknown
My first try for making gapps : gapps-6.0.x-20151118-minimal-DrAM-signed.zip - 118.34 MB
These are Minimal gapps but updated to latest apps + support 6.0.x
these gapps are multi-dpi that detects your dpi and flashes the right one that's why .zip size is 118mb , it flashes just 40-50mb
this is my first try so plz someone try it and tell me if it works :)

Thanks :) What is the difference between ur gapps and gapps available @ Opengapps.org which has the support for Android 6.0 too..

Dr AM

Jun 12, 2012
Gaza
Last edited:

_Atom_

Dec 25, 2013
Unknown
I use gapps minimal base : http://xdaforums.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-minimal-edition-t2943330
Both in general do the same job but different in how it was built [emoji14]
p.s , I made it to myself but wanted to share it cuz might help someone :)

Sent from GT-I9100 - 5.1.1

No offense friend ;) ...the link u posted seems to have outdated google base... u could have used the latest google base instead... just sharing my thoughts... best of luck

Dr AM

Jun 12, 2012
Gaza
No offense friend ;) ...the link u posted seems to have outdated google base... u could have used the latest google base instead... just sharing my thoughts... best of luck

I know mate , I shared that link cuz to tell you that i used it as a base but all apk files , libs , and other files are updated to latest version :)
that link is for 5.1.x but this what i uploaded is for 6.0.x ,but still don't know if will work as CM and SLIM still in early stages :)

shkedov

Jan 14, 2015
Jerusalem
My first try for making gapps : gapps-6.0.x-20151118-minimal-DrAM-signed.zip - 118.34 MB
These are Minimal gapps but updated to latest apps + support 6.0.x
these gapps are multi-dpi that detects your dpi and flashes the right one that's why .zip size is 118mb , it flashes just 40-50mb
this is my first try so plz someone try it and tell me if it works :)

:good: Appreciate your work. Thanks neighbor! :highfive:

And, @Lysergic Acid, +1000000 to everyone here thanking you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr AM

darkRd

Jan 25, 2010
Thank you very much for bringing latest android version to SII. I love and use SII and happy to see the latest version in my device everytime. I hope your contribution continues for further versions in the future :)
After a lot of trial I succeded to boot cm13 in my SII.
However, it did not detect my sim card (not microSD).
Is there any one with the same problem? Can you make phone calls?

IonutGherman

Dec 16, 2014
Bucharest
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 2 XL
Thank you very much for bringing latest android version to SII. I love and use SII and happy to see the latest version in my device everytime. I hope your contribution continues for further versions in the future :)
After a lot of trial I succeded to boot cm13 in my SII.
However, it did not detect my sim card (not microSD).
Is there any one with the same problem? Can you make phone calls?
In this build (Alpha 3 - current) is no RIL working. We need to wait for another alpha or beta...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

cherryb8844

May 24, 2015
Reactions: Dr AM

Lysergic Acid

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2014
Ponta Grossa
Just as an information to everyone, new builds weren't released because we now have a libMali.so crash when waking up the device screen on CM13. It leads to a 2 sec black screen and then soft reboot. So it's not worth to release a new build, but I'm working hard to port M to this device, anyone following my gerrit changes is aware of that ;)

Lysergic Acid

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2014
Ponta Grossa
New build

Now it's worth to release a new build, and the changelog is more or less:
- Stock CM Kernel updated to 3.0.101
- SELinux updated in the kernel to support 6.0
- UID_CPUTIME updated in kernel to support 6.0
- Storage configuration updated to 6.0 ( internal sdcard is being emulated inside data partition for now )
- Removed deprecated USB properties
- Initial SELinux policy for 6.0 ( modem daemon has selinux issues, so no RIL yet )
- Added back the missing libstlport for libsecnativefeature.so
- Updated DRM libs
- Mali r4p0 drivers & blobs
Still plenty of work to do ;)

Last edited:

eminem_b

Sep 11, 2012
Sofia
www.smirky.net
Nope, maliv3 is used in kitkat (r3p2), whereas marshmallow will be maliv4 (r4p0).

Does this apply to our stock CM 12.1 kernel with 3.0.64?
If yes, does this mean that with the new Mali driver has a chance to contain fixes which might remove our memory leaks?
Also, another question.
I happened to find this website which I don't know if it's regarding the same drivers:
http://malideveloper.arm.com/resour...li-gpus-ump-user-space-drivers-source-code-2/

In case it is, can't we just update to the latest Mali or that's not applicable to our GPU?

Saber

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2014
Melbourne
joshualay.xyz
Xiaomi Poco F3
Does this apply to our stock CM 12.1 kernel with 3.0.64?
If yes, does this mean that with the new Mali driver has a chance to contain fixes which might remove our memory leaks?
Also, another question.
I happened to find this website which I don't know if it's regarding the same drivers:
http://malideveloper.arm.com/resour...li-gpus-ump-user-space-drivers-source-code-2/

In case it is, can't we just update to the latest Mali or that's not applicable to our GPU?
Yep, stock CM12.1 kernel is running maliv3 drivers.

It is possible that the new maliv4 drivers could fix kernel leaks. However it is too early to see whether the update solves the problem.

We can't simply update Mali drivers from source since it may not directly work on our GPU chip, thus creating issues.

Regards, gsstudios

Reactions: Dr. Dose

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dpTPBzy.png
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
    • For complete installation instructions click here.
    • Root is now disabled by default on CyanogenMod 13. To enable it go to Settings>Developer Options>Root access and set to Apps only or Apps and ADB.
    • CyanogenMod 13 comes with Cyanogen Recovery by default, if you don't like it you can flash alternative recoveries using IsoRec.
    • If you get an error message when flashing GApps you're probably running out of space in your /system partition. It is recommended to have 1GB to fit the ROM and the GApps ( The stock partition table has 512mb for /system). This thread has a good guide for repartitioning and this one has a great tool for repartitioning without Odin.
    • If you're interested in BLN, check this thread for a complete support of this feature.
    • Google is your friend

I'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    - Are running a custom kernel
    - Have flashed mods
    - Modified system files
    - Didn't follow my instructions
    - Are unfriendly

Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/I9100_Info
    Known Issues: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Known_Issues_page_for_i9100
    Changelog: http://www.cmxlog.com/13/i9100/

Basic first time installation instructions:
    • Download CM-13.0-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-i9100.zip to your sdcard
    • Make sure you're using a Kitkat Compatible Recovery
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Wipe all your data
    • Flash CM-13.0-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-i9100.zip from sdcard
    • (Optional)Flash Google Apps.zip from sdcard
    • Reboot

CyanogenMod official nightly builds:
    http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=i9100

Google Apps:
    https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps

Unofficial Builds: [SIZE="-1"](Just for the records)[/SIZE]

If you like my work, consider making a small donation ;)

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    Lysergic Acid
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Kitkat Compatible Recovery
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-10-12
    Last Updated 2016-08-27
    TRIM

Very well, since there seems to be lot of demand for trim, I'll be merging @Lanchon patches on the official CM kernel. I think if anyone complain about it, he is able to provide me enough documentation on why trim is needed.
    If something bad out of it happens, I'll kill all of you who asked for it ( and revert the patch :) )
    That's all folks
    New build

I uploaded a new build with most of my progress on CM13. Internal sdcard doesn't work as expected, thanks Samsung for your weird partition table. SELinux is almost done, not a problem anymore. I'll be working on GPS today, seems to be easy to get it working, then I also need to update DRM stuff again and then we'll have all the basic hardware working.
    I'm uploading mostly as a xmas gift to everyone as that's the best I can give for the moment :)
    New build

I uploaded a fresh build with updated CM sources and fixes everywhere. The ROM now looks like a proper ROM, but a lot of stuff is still broken of course. I guess now we can start to fix the bugs.
    PS: Just realized I got the *Recognized Developer* title, very nice :eek:
    Just as an information to everyone, new builds weren't released because we now have a libMali.so crash when waking up the device screen on CM13. It leads to a 2 sec black screen and then soft reboot. So it's not worth to release a new build, but I'm working hard to port M to this device, anyone following my gerrit changes is aware of that ;)