Huawei Y330

Search This thread

Mase23_M

Jun 20, 2014
With my g510 it was the same Problem i searched for ages but the i found the kingo root, it worked. And it just took 10 minuts.I have the root since a few monts and i love it....

Reactions: holy 1ne

Gibletpicker

Sep 12, 2009
Ely, Cambridgeshire
Need help to unlock bootloader!

Hi guys. So, I just got a Y330 - which is cool. It's rooted, which is even cooler. Can I unlock the bootloader? Can I heck. It would be easier to pull teeth out of a hen's beak!

I have tried everything conceivable, I've googled it to death, and I'm not paying $30 to do with this, what I could do with my (sadly defunct) G510-0100! So, does anyone here know please, a free (relatively easy) way for me to take Emotion UI 2.0 off this handset? I tried the unlocker it gives at the Huawei Club website, but the phone model isn't listed, and I can't get my phone to tell me the Product ID, which makes it useless :(

Help welcomed! Thank you :)

milky99

Nov 25, 2014
Cannot root the damn phone :(

Hello,i could use some help with rooting the y330.
Ive tried every rooting program there is and nothing.
Ive tried :
Framaroot
vroot
kingoroot
rootgenius
SRSroot
The only time it succeded was with rootgenius but only for a few minutes, after that it unroots itself again.

If anyone has any more ideas please share!

beraka1995

Jul 6, 2015
How to root your huawei ascend y330

is it possible to root this device in the near future? i find absolutly nothing about it. :(

Hi, I have bought this done two day ago and yesterday, I was searching also how to root this device. So to root your done,
1. Download 4shared app on Google play
2. Open and search for: ROOT MASTER+SUPER SU+ ROOT CHECKER. ZIP
It is a zip file,
Size: 3.27Mb.
Go to your file manager in download and open zip then install.
After install, you open Root master. It is in Chinese but you will see where it is written root.
Caution: do not touch the red bouton.

Berties123

May 18, 2012
bought one of these, y330 -u01. Tried kingo, it installs su, but it cannot install binary, so it's not fully rooted. cpu-z says it's rooted, but cannot do any SU things like adaway

dragnan

Oct 26, 2008
I so hate the Huawei styled UI - both icons and modified popup styling.

So I've been working on creating a ROM based on the original one combined with a few of my own modifications as well as some mods from Speedys material mod - and now, I think it is ready for sharing with you guys.

It is rooted and lots of Huawei stuff is gone. Finally, I actually kinda like the phone now.

To install it, first get CWM installed. Then simply copy zip to an SD Card and install it. Please let me know what you think about it - and feel free to push the Thanks! button.

Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6N9Q-rIDPiqYld5eDJTTWdJWDQ

After installation and first start, it will notify you to update the SU Binary. Select the TWRP/CWM way to install. The standard way will fail.

Last edited:

Tekiruki

Nov 13, 2015

So I've been working on creating a ROM based on the original one combined with a few of my own modifications as well as some mods from Speedys material mod - and now, I think it is ready for sharing with you guys.

It is rooted and lots of Huawei stuff is gone. Finally, I actually kinda like the phone now.

To install it, first get CWM installed. Then simply copy zip to an SD Card and install it. Please let me know what you think about it - and feel free to push the Thanks! button.

Enjoy.

After installation and first start, it will notify you to update the SU Binary. Select the TWRP/CWM way to install. The standard way will fail.

Send some screenshots

D

Deleted member 5868905

Enjoy.

For what submodel is this? There are Huawei Y330-u01 u05 u07 u11, idk if there is u05 but flashing on diffrent device will make it bootloop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes

is it possible to root this device in the near future? i find absolutly nothing about it. :(

Hi,i I recently bought this phone,i root it means Kingo App:
    h t t p : / / w w w . k i n g o a p p . c o m / a n d r o i d - r o o t . h t m

sorry if my english is so bad
    does any one know if the rom on this site works for Huawei Y330 phone lollipop-rom if it does could you email it to me , am not allow to dowload it in my country. jabbarandall@gmail
    With my g510 it was the same Problem i searched for ages but the i found the kingo root, it worked. And it just took 10 minuts.I have the root since a few monts and i love it....