FORUMS

[Android][Unlock/S-OFF] SunShine for modern Motorola & HTC devices

6,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,901

By jcase, Retired Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor on 23rd June 2014, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th November 2015, 08:52 AM |#4061  
Flag Castaic, California
Thanks Meter: 397

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDPoster

Verizon M8 Running Android 5.0.1, HTC Sense 6.0 Software Number 4.17.605.9

You will have to use the first method that you posted unless there's been some new development I haven't heard of. Either that or find someone with a HTC Java card or a XTC 2 CLIP. Verizon really makes things difficult.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using XDA Free mobile app
26th November 2015, 12:25 PM |#4062  
Flag Kitchener Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1,042

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbfountain

You will have to use the first method that you posted unless there's been some new development I haven't heard of. Either that or find someone with a HTC Java card or a XTC 2 CLIP. Verizon really makes things difficult.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using XDA Free mobile app

No Verizon is unlockable/soff on m8. He did it already

Straight Shooter
The Following User Says Thank You to str8str For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift str8str Ad-Free
27th November 2015, 03:16 AM |#4064  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor
Flag Sequim WA

Donate to Me
More
Turbo Support has been merged into the main APK, and no longer needs mofo/Kingroot to work.
This version requires you to be on the 5.1 SU4TL-44 with the matching 3.10.40-perf-g90ddf4a Kernel.

Code:
Happy Holidays !

SunShine 3.2 BETA for Droid Turbo (All other devices use the 3.1.XX release for now, as this is untested on other devices). Again DO NOT USE THIS ON ANY OTHER MODELS.

This is a beta, why? It needs more testing and has some bugs, but it is safe and it works. We wanted to get it out today, over the next day or two we will patch some bugs and push another version. (No need to upgrade if you get unlocked).

This version requires you to be on the 5.1 SU4TL-44 with the matching 3.10.40-perf-g90ddf4a Kernel.

You must either be rooted with Mofo, or Temp rooted with the latest kingroot from http://kingroot.net (yes it works on the 5.1 SU4TL-44 release, it may take a couple tries, and is free).

When Kingroot finishes rooting, go to the setting and uncheck and recheck the option called "Root Authorization" (or something like that), than go into Sunshine,

You MUST have wifi on, even if not connected to wifi. 

If it gets "stuck" for more than 5 minutes on a test, turn phone off, then check your bootlaoder. If its not unlocked, try again. It can take a couple goes (you only get charged once, and we guarantee it will work). KingRoot can also cause it to fail if their root bugs out for some reason, solution is to just try again. Uninstalling Kingroot , rebooting then reinstalling may be needed in some cases if it fails.

SunShine 3.2 BETA for DroidTurbo ONLY:k[/url]
The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to jcase For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2015, 03:40 AM |#4065  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
/clap
27th November 2015, 04:07 AM |#4066  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
EDIT: disregard, issue resolved.

I keep getting a Network Error from Kingroot on my Droid Turbo. Any suggestions?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
27th November 2015, 04:07 AM |#4067  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor
Flag Sequim WA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad3963

I keep getting a Network Error from Kingroot on my Droid Turbo. Any suggestions?

follow the instructions on error, uninstall kingroot, reboot, try again
The Following User Says Thank You to jcase For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2015, 04:08 AM |#4068  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
[QUOTE=jcase;64027688]Happy Holidays !

SunShine 3.2 BETA for Droid Turbo (All other devices use the 3.1.XX release for now, as this is untested on other devices). Again DO NOT USE THIS ON ANY OTHER MODELS.

This is a beta, why? It needs more testing and has some bugs, but it is safe and it works. We wanted to get it out today, over the next day or two we will patch some bugs and push another version. (No need to upgrade if you get unlocked).

You must either be rooted with Mofo, or Temp rooted with the latest kingroot from (yes it works on the 5.1 SU4TL-44 release, it may take a couple tries, and is free).

You MUST have wifi on, even if not connected to wifi.

If it gets "stuck" for more than 5 minutes on a test, turn phone off, then check your bootlaoder. If its not unlocked, try again. It can take a couple goes (you only get charged once, and we guarantee it will work). KingRoot can also cause it to fail if their root bugs out for some reason, solution is to just try again. Uninstalling Kingroot , rebooting then reinstalling may be needed in some cases if it fails.

hey its not free but its still the best 25$ i spent this year
The Following User Says Thank You to mystichero06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mystichero06 Ad-Free
27th November 2015, 04:24 AM |#4069  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Just rebooted and i was greeted by a lovely splash screen that states WARNING BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED AND TRIED TO DO THIS !!!!!
27th November 2015, 04:43 AM |#4070  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Based JCase
27th November 2015, 06:19 AM |#4071  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcase

follow the instructions on error, uninstall kingroot, reboot, try again

@jcase THANKS! Took a couple hours, but bootloader unlocked!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)