WM 6.1 dual android

Search This thread

mackdaddy09

Nov 9, 2008
I was on here all day trying to find a combination that works and so far I have found none...Can anyone help me out with the right combination of files?

mackdaddy09

Nov 9, 2008
the error message is
[4.002655] mmcI: error -22whilst initialising SDIO card

and also the GEN.Y duelboot says the android is missing.

I am using the ATT FUZE stock att rom

Last edited:

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
Just dump all the files in the AIO package at the root of the SD... no need for a "right combination of files". Granted, there's daily updates on the kernel (zImage) and almost daily updates on the rootFS, but those are just that - updates. Some are better than others, but I just try to stay up to date and grab the newest every time I run Android. If Gen.y said Android is missing you probably have it inside a folder or something... this really isn't the Gen.y support area tho.

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
thats what i did...do my sd chip need to be formatted a certain way?

Well, FAT32 and no partitions (well, one partition I guess would be the proper way to say that :p). I think they may have got the partitioning issue sorted, but I'm not sure - to be safe, I'd just run a card with only 1 partition.

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
its still showing the same error message from above

I already stated this is not the support section for Gen.y. I can help with issues with Android, but unless you're testing with a regular WinMo ROM and Android, I really can't help.

My point being, I just double click on haret.exe and it works. Gen.y launches Android on its own, and I have no clue. It seems like an issue with Gen.y, you need to go talk to them.

mackdaddy09

Nov 9, 2008
with the andriod rom...

this is the message am recieving

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
with the andriod rom...

this is the message am recieving

There is no Android "ROM"...

So did you re-flash your phone and remove Gen.y?!? IF that's the case, and you're getting that error, reformat the card or try a different card.