Gear 2 / Gear 2 Neo Cradle

Would you purchase a Samsung "Retail" Charging Cradle?

• Yes. Shut up and take my money!

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • No. I like the stock cradle.

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Breach

Apr 1, 2009
Samsung should release a nice dock stand for these watches. I hated the Galaxy Gear 'photo frame' cradle. I am not very keen on the new 'snap on' cradle for the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo.

I do not mind either cradle for occasional data transfer/connection, but for daily charging, why can't they sell the charging cradle they give to retailers to display the watches..

It sits on the counter, you take the watch off and just sit it into the cradle. There is a small magnet inside that pulls your watch into place and keeps it firmly connected to the two charging pins. It's already been designed and manufactured, now just make them in both white and black and offer them for sale. I'll take two.

---

Attachments

• Store-docks.jpg
    Store-docks.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 1,552
Last edited:

LiamS

Oct 1, 2014
Anyone tried to build their own?

The default charger cradle is shockingly cheap and tacky and within months wears down to the point that it doesn't click on

If its not covered under my warranty just going to attempt to make something out of it

charlier1977

Dec 18, 2009
Stanton
I just received the Gear 2 Neo as an early Christmas present last night I would certainly like to have a charging stand.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung should release a nice dock stand for these watches. I hated the Galaxy Gear 'photo frame' cradle. I am not very keen on the new 'snap on' cradle for the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo.

I do not mind either cradle for occasional data transfer/connection, but for daily charging, why can't they sell the charging cradle they give to retailers to display the watches..

It sits on the counter, you take the watch off and just sit it into the cradle. There is a small magnet inside that pulls your watch into place and keeps it firmly connected to the two charging pins. It's already been designed and manufactured, now just make them in both white and black and offer them for sale. I'll take two.

---
    Another angle of the retail cradle.