FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Need help with mini tool partition wizard and ext2

3,810 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,407

Post Reply Email Thread
I know that a lot of people did this and I need help.I know that there is someone that can help me.
I have a few qestions:

1.how do I connect the phone to my pc?I have connected it to pc with cable,but in mini tool partition wizard it doesn't show.

2.do I have to do it with activesync?in my computer,I have disc C,disc D,disc E.and I know that when you connect something to pc (like usb,phones etc..)it shows in disc E.but in my case,it doesn't.that's probably why it doesn't show in mini tool partition wizard.what should I do?

admin,please don't close this post!I really need help!thanks!

22nd March 2011, 08:13 AM |#2  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
1. in your divice... startmenu+setting+connection+usb to pc.. highlight the disc drive.. like a picture that i attacht.. and pres done or ok...

2. connect your x1 with cable to pc n wait until 3 minute... then ur pc will detect ur memorycard.

3. in ur pc go to star menu + all program + minitools partition wizard.. and it will show like a picture that i attacht. (the disk 1 was the hardisk, and the disk 2 was the memory card)

4. if ur computer cannot detect the memory card, in your computer right klik "My Computer" + manage + disk management. in the box ur memeory card will show in disk 1 and the hardisk in disk 0.. in disk 1 right klik+change drive letter and pach... klick change and seleck drive to J or M than press ok.. affter that close the computer management.. and go to your mini tools partition and the drive sould be detected..

hope this will help u... if doesnt help jusk ask again...
22nd March 2011, 08:15 AM |#3  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
this.. the picture
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5361.JPG
Views:	190
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	548719   Click image for larger version

Name:	manage.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	548720   Click image for larger version

Name:	mini.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	548721  
9th December 2015, 01:55 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadin

1. in your divice... startmenu+setting+connection+usb to pc.. highlight the disc drive.. like a picture that i attacht.. and pres done or ok...

2. connect your x1 with cable to pc n wait until 3 minute... then ur pc will detect ur memorycard.

3. in ur pc go to star menu + all program + minitools partition wizard.. and it will show like a picture that i attacht. (the disk 1 was the hardisk, and the disk 2 was the memory card)

4. if ur computer cannot detect the memory card, in your computer right klik "My Computer" + manage + disk management. in the box ur memeory card will show in disk 1 and the hardisk in disk 0.. in disk 1 right klik+change drive letter and pach... klick change and seleck drive to J or M than press ok.. affter that close the computer management.. and go to your mini tools partition and the drive sould be detected..

hope this will help u... if doesnt help jusk ask again...

I agree, detail introduce!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)