FORUMS

New FW 1.33 for Jabra BT8010

290 posts
Thanks Meter: 18
 
By Kikouyou, Senior Member on 1st May 2007, 12:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th June 2010, 09:52 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thank You very much :)
I finally find a update for my 1.25.
19th February 2011, 09:45 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have no problem
All Fine
25th March 2011, 02:08 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Does anyone still have a copy of control centre for the BT8010? - All the links are now dead and Jabra have removed its exsistance from the face of the earth! - have downloaded the symphony file - but who knows what that is!! - DFU file???

Many Thanks
25th March 2011, 06:17 PM |#14  
Hakim Rahman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag in here
Thanks Meter: 809
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmch_uk

Does anyone still have a copy of control centre for the BT8010? - All the links are now dead and Jabra have removed its exsistance from the face of the earth! - have downloaded the symphony file - but who knows what that is!! - DFU file???

Many Thanks

in here, maybe you can find it
27th May 2015, 07:45 PM |#15  
NEPTUNNET's Avatar
Member
Flag ANKARA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I can't found anywhere (My pc's harddrives, official jabra web site and any other web sites) jabra BT 8010 control center setup file Anybody is share this setup fle ? Thank you for your help
16th August 2015, 07:17 PM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Prompt Here BT8010 Control Center!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPTUNNET

I can't found anywhere (My pc's harddrives, official jabra web site and any other web sites) jabra BT 8010 control center setup file Anybody is share this setup fle ? Thank you for your help

Write me an Email at [email protected] and I will send it to you
12th September 2015, 10:03 AM |#17  
NEPTUNNET's Avatar
Member
Flag ANKARA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by figulus

Write me an Email at [email protected] and I will send it to you

I am write you an e-mail. Please check your mailbox. Thank you very much for your help
19th November 2015, 07:34 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can anyone send me the Control-Center for Jabra BT8010.
I can't find it anywhere.
20th November 2015, 02:00 PM |#19  
NEPTUNNET's Avatar
Member
Flag ANKARA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewm

Can anyone send me the Control-Center for Jabra BT8010.
I can't find it anywhere.

If you give me your e-mail adress, i send you.
9th December 2015, 03:22 AM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello Neptunnet,

have you received my message?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes