More
can you help me about gapps ?

18th December 2015, 07:28 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 12,981

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamszia

can you help me about gapps ?

Gapps for what, your info lacks details. I'm no psychic and not able to read your mind

18th December 2015, 07:43 AM |#23  
Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 22

More
M8t TD_LTE for China only ..

I need google playstore ...
18th December 2015, 07:48 AM |#24  

More
Quote:

M8t TD_LTE for China only ..

I need google playstore ...

China doesn't have a Google playstore at all ?! Someone can correct me if i am wrong.

I know nothing about that. I thought you were talking about google apps for CM/aosp based roms.
18th December 2015, 07:52 AM |#25  
Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I know ..

the phone don't have google playstore .. and i want to install it so i can download apps .. ( i am not in CHINA ) .
18th December 2015, 08:08 AM |#26  

More
Quote:

I know ..

the phone don't have google playstore .. and i want to install it so i can download apps .. ( i am not in CHINA ) .

Can't help you out at this moment. Look in the apps & themes section, maybe there is a thread dedicated to this subject.
6th December 2016, 04:25 AM |#27  
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi,
Are you still looking for an answer?
I bought myself a tl version. Did you only flash a custom recovery? If you did it should still boot. If you tried to flash a custom Rom without backing up through the custom recovery you have problems. You could try looking for your version of ruu - check your cid number and main version in fastboot, downloading the ruu should allow you to extract the stock recovery. The only issue with this is all the pages I've found are in Chinese which is hard to understand, you also have to take into account if you want to put a Chinese version onto the phone. That said, the tl phone can't be changed over to a ul version, flashing firmware would probably break it (radio not work) - this is advise another member have to me when I was having issues trying to flash a ul Rom onto the tl phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)