77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,255

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2015, 01:50 AM |#17821  
Flag New Carlisle
Thanks Meter: 417

More
Hey guys I was wondering when you theme an app like chrome do you have to do something different in the signing process to get it to work? I recompiled and signed with original key and get a error on opening even with no changes in apk. I was able to create a layer for it that works perfectly so its not that important but Im curious.. Thanks

19th December 2015, 02:39 AM |#17822  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,185

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1684

Hey guys I was wondering when you theme an app like chrome do you have to do something different in the signing process to get it to work? I recompiled and signed with original key and get a error on opening even with no changes in apk. I was able to create a layer for it that works perfectly so its not that important but Im curious.. Thanks

The latest one I haven't updated because of the exact same reason. Still looking into it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
19th December 2015, 02:40 AM |#17823  
Flag Stuck at XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,877

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezellohar

Sometimes I update too...

Thought you had left us lol... Have you got a link already dare I ask or will this be going in the tbo updater?....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to gippy2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gippy2 Ad-Free
19th December 2015, 02:49 AM |#17824  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gippy2

Thought you had left us lol... Have you got a link already dare I ask or will this be going in the tbo updater?....

Such words..my ears bleed....Lol

Updater will get love soon.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
19th December 2015, 02:52 AM |#17825  
Flag Stuck at XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,877

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Such words..my ears bleed....Lol

Updater will get love soon.

Ha-ha...I thought I would ask for an idea seeing as I've fooked my whole day up testing roms and breaking apps...its a lot nicer when you know stuff already works instead of being a guinea pig ...That's me trying to be kind to myself ..Really has been a ****ter.... ...Even missed my firms Xmas party ...say no more ..

The Following User Says Thank You to gippy2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gippy2 Ad-Free
19th December 2015, 07:14 AM |#17826  
Flag Scheveningen
Thanks Meter: 1,200

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gippy2

...Even missed my firms Xmas party ....

Is it that why the party was successful?
19th December 2015, 09:53 AM |#17827  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
So much love in the updater and a little surprise appearance....pictures>words..have a look:

OP and site updated to v6.2 New updater!

Many updates for the holidays we will close the thread tomorrow night to get update issues fixed if any reported. This is the LAST update until the New year but I will add some wallpapers in the next few days...keep an eye out!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM TEAMBLACKOUT

DJ

The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
19th December 2015, 10:40 AM |#17828  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 646

More
Happy Winter Solstice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandicela For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gandicela Ad-Free
19th December 2015, 11:22 AM |#17829  
Thanks Meter: 2,038

More
Many thanks for the big update before christmas

The description of black Google calendar says NOTE: if you have syncing problems on LP, delete CalendarGoogle folder, and try other zip!

I had this syncing problems in the past, at the moment I am using the ugly white Play Store version of the calendar with no issues..
So which CalendarGoogle folder do you mean? Where can I find it and what other zip I can try? The KK zip for LP? Sorry I did not get this 100%

Nice holidays to you guys

Regards

Sent from my SM-T805 using german Tapatalk 4
19th December 2015, 02:48 PM |#17830  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Happy Holidays and thanks for saving our eyes from Google's ugly UI
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gjnicholson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gjnicholson Ad-Free
19th December 2015, 09:37 PM |#17831  
Thanks Meter: 880

More
WOW!!!! The new Google apps all look amazing and I even managed to get Play Music working properly finally! Thank you so much and all the best for the Holidays!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reechings For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Reechings Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)