[CUSTOM SOUNDS] GlaDOS sounds

Search This thread

LorDestinY

Nov 16, 2010
Lisbon
Hello guys.

For some time now that I'm making my own custom GlaDOS notifications sounds and ringtones.
I decided to share them to you, and even do a "on request" custom sounds.

You can see them in my Zedge account.

=============================

>> GlaDOS sounds:

#glados_your_phone_is_now_connected_and_changing_the_battery.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Your phone is now connected and charging the battery"

#glados_battery_fully_charged.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery fully charged"

#glados_lte_connection_lost.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Oh no... You lost connection to the LTE network. How sad."

#glados_battery_discharging.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery discharging"

#glados_ho_connected.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Hoo, you connected the cable. Now your battery isn't going to die. I was hoping one of you would. Too bad..."

#glados_hello_pickup.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Hello... is anyone there? Could you come over here and pickup the phone! Someone is calling you."

#glados_battery_charging.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery charging!"

#glados_battery_fully_charged_please disconnect the charger.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery fully charged! Please disconnect the charger.

#glados_warning_battery_overheating.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "WARNING! Battery overheating "

#glados_ho_dear_disconnected.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Ho dear. You disconnected the cable. Now your battery is going to die, unlike you did. Too bad. "

#glados_you_have_new_messages.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "You have new messages"

#glados_hello_you_have_new_messages.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Hello. You have new messages"

#glados_battery_fully_charged_hope.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Your battery is fully charged. Its going to take some time until it dies. You could kill yourself if you want. I know I do.
At least something dies has we wait for the battery to be depleted. That would be great. "

#glados_lte_connection.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "You are now connected to LTE network. Isn't this fun. Me telling you about connection changes. It's as if we were friends again. How nice."

#glados_you_have_new_emails.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "You have new e-mails"

#glados_hello_you_have_new_emails.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Hello, you have new e-mails.

#glados_message_cut_hands.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "You have a text message. Please acknowledge it. Are your fat little fingers unable to utilize the buttons of your cell phone. I could sever them for you. Honestly. It would only take a moment.
An incision here and there, and you would have a brand new hand, or none. It would make "no difference", "really", has you are so useless with your "current hands". Maybe with "no hands at all" you are more efficient
"picking up" your phone, and "reading" your messages. Have you tried using your "feet"."

#glados_battery_at_15_precent.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery at 15%"

#glados_battery_at_20_precent.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery at 20%"

#glados_battery_at_30_precent.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery at 30%"

#glados_this_is_a_phone_call.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "This is a "phone call"... I'm making a noise here, pick me up... If you don't, i'll send it straight to voice mail... It could be important... That was a joke, haha, fat chance...
It seems that you have no more friends, besides me."

#glados_answer_the_phone.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Hello, are you there? Someone is calling you! Are you going to answer? Please answer the phone. Do you want some cake? The cake isn't a lie! It's so delicious and moist."

#glados_battery_at_critical_levels.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery at critical levels."

#glados_warning_battery_at_critical_levels.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "WARNING! Battery at critical levels."

#glados_battery_at_critical_levels_charge_monster.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery at critical levels. Charge your phone you monster."

#glados_battery_critical_5_percent.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Battery at critical levels. 5% remaining."

#glados_received_email_from.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "You received an e-mail from "FAST JIBRISH... Ho, was I to fast for you... Kill yourself and i will say again slowly, you monster."

#glados_battery_charging_sorry.ogg
GlaDOS saying: "Hello. Your battery is charging! Sorry about... you know... me trying to kill you! Do you want some cake?"

=============================

>> Requests:

If you want your own GlaDOS notification sounds, send me the "text" or a recording of your voice.

Last edited:

AlbertCross

Jun 16, 2013
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Awesome

Great sounds, I'm gonna use them in my phone. The only problem is how to apply the battery status sounds, I don't the option to do that.

Also, it would be great if you made notifications for Facebook and Whatsapp Messages, to know wich has been received.

LorDestinY

Nov 16, 2010
Lisbon
Great sounds, I'm gonna use them in my phone. The only problem is how to apply the battery status sounds, I don't the option to do that.

Also, it would be great if you made notifications for Facebook and Whatsapp Messages, to know wich has been received.

Great idea... I will do some for Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber and Skype.

dvd_video

Aug 27, 2015
Sofia
www.youtube.com
[Note 4 910C Enyos Octa]

Hmm, this seems to be a stupid question but how you install these .. I am trying to add the "answer the call" *.ogg, but it does not get added to the sound pick-up list. Also tried removing the hashtag in front, because it was giving an error "Cannot set ringtone". Tried also copying the data to the SD card.. I did not wok either.
How did you manage to install the sounds ? Do they have to be in a special folder for Samsung ?

Top Liked Posts