FORUMS

Tasks and 8 days of appointments on Home Tab

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By cadmoitaly, Junior Member on 27th May 2013, 06:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I made an easy modification on my Windows 6.5 Touch Flo 3d Manila Sense 2.1 T-Mobile version of HTC Touch Pro2 in order to have two lines of tasks (opening in SenseTasks Agenda) if no VoiceMail present as well as all the 5 lines of appointments filled with (if any) the appointmens on the next days (up to the 8th), instead of just today and tomorrow appointments, opening in standard Windows Agenda, as per original version.
I attach an image.

In my opinion HTC Touch Pro2 is a fantastic phone, so if people are still using it and are interested in this modification, just give some feedback here and I am willing to post, in my free-time, on Windows Mobile section of this forum, all the details of the modification.

If no one likes a dinosaur, there is no need to fill this beautiful forum with useless heavvy posts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HomeSnapShot.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1995790  
29th May 2013, 11:02 PM |#2  
Seattle WA
Thanks Meter: 299

More
30th May 2013, 02:05 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight

image calvin_hobbes_trex_jet

I do not understand the meaning of your post.
31st May 2013, 09:24 PM |#4  
Seattle WA
Thanks Meter: 299

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadmoitaly

I do not understand the meaning of your post.

Um, ya. I guess you wouldn't.

"If no one likes a dinosaur, there is no need to fill this beautiful forum with useless heavvy posts."

I like a dinosaur, and therefore there is a need to fill this beautiful forum with useless heavy posts.
So I gave you a dinosaur which is heavy, and being in a jet makes it mostly useless.
2nd June 2013, 09:31 AM |#5  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,835

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I like a dinosaur, and therefore there is a need to fill this beautiful forum with useless heavy posts.
So I gave you a dinosaur which is heavy, and being in a jet makes it mostly useless.

I lol'd.
5th June 2013, 12:59 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Posted just to thanks wizardknight
Quote:

I like a dinosaur, and therefore there is a need to fill this beautiful forum with useless heavy posts. So I gave you a dinosaur which is heavy, and being in a jet makes it mostly useless.

I want to come to (work and) live in Seattle!
Your's the way to live, which is mine too! I couldn't believe to find such a "fellow-in-nonsensing" as I got!

Anyway, willing and going to post this stuff in WinMobDvp forum.
16th June 2014, 11:05 PM |#7  
Flag Oklahoma City, OK
Thanks Meter: 2

More
cadmoitaly, I am interested in the mod you made to the appointment list. If you would please share, that'd be great. Thanks.
28th December 2015, 09:15 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb673

cadmoitaly, I am interested in the mod you made to the appointment list. If you would please share, that'd be great. Thanks.

Please see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4#post64533853
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)