157 posts
Thanks Meter: 242

By zeus34, Senior Member on 25th July 2012, 08:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th October 2015, 10:58 PM |#481  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11

More
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FINALLY UNLOCKED @berndblb, you're 100% correct-Asus has open the gate to everyone.

I tried unlocking this tab years ago and faced the dreaded "Unknown Error" and so I just gave up and never touched the software of this tab. Infact, this tab was the only virgin device i have ever had in my posession till now haha. I just read this post, booted up the tab with its 3 year old used rom, downloaded and installed the unlock tool and tried again. I had the account password error, so I just removed my gmail account and tried again - and it successfully rebooted and unlocked itself. Literally unlocked in 10 minutes. HOLYY ****TTTTTTTTT THANK YOU ASUS! Now to find a custom rom that cure this lag!

Edit : Maybe forward this info to news team? This could bring life to all the refurb Transformers that were locked out and thereby laggy and worthless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RD274 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RD274 Ad-Free

8th December 2015, 08:00 AM |#482  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
YES. For me it worked now too. Just one more thing: I had to wait overnight. Tried it all evening. Still an error. Today I though one last try and it worked! First it asked me for my google password and told me every time it is invalid. So deleted the account from the device and IT WORKED
The Following User Says Thank You to the_illuminat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the_illuminat Ad-Free
8th December 2015, 09:28 PM |#483  
Flag Avellaneda, Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Same here! It worked just after removing my google account from the tablet. My device is now unlocked!!
1st January 2016, 08:02 PM |#484  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I confirm that removing the google account worked on my US tf700t with latest stock rom.
I'm attaching v7 and v8 of the unlock tool since all links are broken...
Attached Files
File Type: apk Asus-Unlock-Tool-v7.apk - [Click for QR Code] (599.2 KB, 400 views)
File Type: apk Asus-Unlock-Tool-v8.apk - [Click for QR Code] (629.6 KB, 526 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0mrade2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c0mrade2 Ad-Free
10th July 2018, 04:23 AM |#485  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I unlock the bootloader with version 7, but 1st i delate all my accounts from the device & agree with "install apps from unknow ...."
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)