45 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By benjamin94, Member on 28th March 2014, 12:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2015, 03:05 AM |#11  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Did anyone figure this out cause I'm getting the same thing on mine with two new screens and no loose connectors?

16th August 2015, 06:29 PM |#12  
Flag Cuenca
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Question
Just replace my screen, purchased a part on ebay, the phone boots ok, can see the image and the touch is working but I got a extrange problem when you hit the power button to lock the screen and try to get up back again he screen turns one and after a second shows a white screen then a dimming until it turn off, the only way to see the image again is making a hard turn off and turn it back again, my phone is a sprint model ls980, any idea what happen??? Thanks
16th August 2015, 07:27 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by janocool

Just replace my screen, purchased a part on ebay, the phone boots ok, can see the image and the touch is working but I got a extrange problem when you hit the power button to lock the screen and try to get up back again he screen turns one and after a second shows a white screen then a dimming until it turn off, the only way to see the image again is making a hard turn off and turn it back again, my phone is a sprint model ls980, any idea what happen??? Thanks

I have the same problem with mine I pretty much have to leave the screen on or restart whenever I want to use it

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
7th January 2016, 09:27 PM |#14  
Flag Szombathely
Thanks Meter: 77

Donate to Me
More
I have a probleme with the replacement screen, we replace not just a lcd and the digitizer, part of lcd with frame. I buyed this from England. After the replace i can't turn on the screen many times, but the background lighting working and the touch/digitizer too. I press the power button once turned on, not once. We disassemle much more and testing the power button, we found nothing, we connect once more the LCD connector on the PCB, nothing.

Have you idea, what can I do more?
22nd July 2016, 09:52 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The problem is with the software so the rom not support the screen from china I found only one what can support on my device its the 80220b stock what is working, how ever I didn't find any other solution jet. If anyone has an idea to solve I vill be happy
31st August 2016, 03:33 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dslacks

I have the same problem with mine I pretty much have to leave the screen on or restart whenever I want to use it

Try flashing cloudy fa kernel
19th December 2016, 02:40 AM |#17  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 1

More
LCD issues as well as sound
There are two different screens that I have found. I have the ls980 and had this problem with the LCD after three screens brand new. There are two types of connectors for the LCD cable I can post pictures tomorrow. A lot of manufacture or Leo's on a.azon think a g2 screen is a g2 screen but it's not. Ls980 d800 as far as I know have the same connector so make sure the screen your getting is for your phone that will fix any LCD issues as well as sound issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)