[APP][4.1+] Power key is hard to press? Use Screen off Pro to turn off the screen

Search This thread

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Power key is hard to press? Use Screen off Pro to turn off the screen with style and cool animations

Screen Off Pro allows you to turn off the screen & lock the device.

attachment.php

Screen lock App with pro features:
1. Number of best Shortcut icons
2. Change the label, name of the shortcuts
3. Play sound you like on lock
4. Vibrate on lock if you like
5. Lock with style, Choose the best animations
5. Notification shortcut to easily lock the screen from anywhere
7. Floating screen off button over all apps,
with option to set transparency and size of floating button
8. Best UI design with minimal option for simple use

Note: To uninstall the app, please go to the setting screen of the app and click the "Remove device administrator" option

Suggestions are most welcome !!
Please rate and give your valuable comments.
Please share Screen off Pro with your friends and groups.Thank you for your support!

Keywords: Screen off, Screen lock, power off, switch off, power button, Material Design

Download Link:
XDA Download Link
http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15916

Google Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.screenoff

Please Rate this app on google play store.
Suggestions and feedback are welcome ! : yogi.306@gmail.com
Use App "Send Suggestion" option to directly email me (Developer)

Thank you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

More Screenshots:
http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=13177#screenshots

XDA:DevDB Information
[APP][4.1+] Screen Off Pro: Lock with Style , App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
yogi.306
Source Code: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.screenoff

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2015-12-31

Created 2015-12-27
Last Updated 2016-01-15

Attachments

• 1024x500_4.jpg
    1024x500_4.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 28,194
  • 1024x500_2.png
    1024x500_2.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 28,524
  • 300x300.png
    300x300.png
    85 KB · Views: 28,755

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
There is no impact on battery life

What About The Battery Life?

Hai,
There is no impact on battery life,
its a simple app,
when you clicks the icon, its executes for 1200 mili seconds that is less then 1.5 seconds and that too if you have enable the lock animations, else its just locks the device in 0.05 seconds.
The background service only used only when you enables Floating icon, and that too use very minimal RAM and remains idle till you touch it to lock the device.
once device is locked its again idle.

Reactions: b3nighted
Hai,
There is no impact on battery life,
its a simple app,
when you clicks the icon, its executes for 1200 mili seconds that is less then 1.5 seconds and that too if you have enable the lock animations, else its just locks the device in 0.05 seconds.
The background service only used only when you enables Floating icon, and that too use very minimal RAM and remains idle till you touch it to lock the device.
once device is locked its again idle.
Cool,because i have used apps that drain the battery and run always in the background too.

Reactions: yogi.306

zombunny

Dec 8, 2014
Great idea, but I would want an option to unlock as well. Some apps provide this, HOWEVER I know how much of a punch to your battery life that can be. Perhaps something could be integrated that works similar to Tasker, if that is even possible (I am not a developer, what do I know?) Something that allows automation, such as 'when both volume buttons are held for: 2 seconds: device will be unlocked.' Possible, or impossible?
Though, this would HIGHLY likely require root. The battery hog method could be an option for unrooted, and more battery efficient options for those who are rooted?

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
The new design

How is this different from the existing various apps that does the same thing? For example "Screen off and lock" being a very popular choic e.

The design of the App UI is unique and fresh than all other similar apps.
then there are choice for selecting icons, and option to re size the floating icon and its transparency.
Those are the some unique options you want find in similar apps.

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
To make it simple and battery friendly

Hello,

Thank you for all your inputs and comments.
I am first android user then developer, and RAM Usage is always concern for me,
so i try to avoid the apps with background services and more constant RAM usage, and hence the apps those till now i developed, i tried making them clean, tried avoiding background services. always avoiding un necessary services usage.
Only Material App locker and Child Lock these are the two of my apps where i am running background service, that because its require for the Apps basic functions.
for unlocking, there was a two ways to do it, and both of them required constant background service which defiantly impacts the battery life, so dropped the idea to add unlock function,

about nexus imprint issue, i am trying to arrange the device to test and fix this issue.
will update once i am able to test on this device.

Thank you,
Yogesh dama

Great idea, but I would want an option to unlock as well. Some apps provide this, HOWEVER I know how much of a punch to your battery life that can be. Perhaps something could be integrated that works similar to Tasker, if that is even possible (I am not a developer, what do I know?) Something that allows automation, such as 'when both volume buttons are held for: 2 seconds: device will be unlocked.' Possible, or impossible?
Though, this would HIGHLY likely require root. The battery hog method could be an option for unrooted, and more battery efficient options for those who are rooted?

Just like the other similar apps - this one doesnt work with nexus imprint either.

This was something that I was really curious and concerned about, and now it seems like my question has been answered and that sucks because if it doesn't work properly with Nexus imprint then this app isn't a Go for me sadly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Power key is hard to press? Use Screen off Pro to turn off the screen with style and cool animations

Screen Off Pro allows you to turn off the screen & lock the device.

attachment.php

Screen lock App with pro features:
    1. Number of best Shortcut icons
    2. Change the label, name of the shortcuts
    3. Play sound you like on lock
    4. Vibrate on lock if you like
    5. Lock with style, Choose the best animations
    5. Notification shortcut to easily lock the screen from anywhere
    7. Floating screen off button over all apps,
    with option to set transparency and size of floating button
    8. Best UI design with minimal option for simple use

Note: To uninstall the app, please go to the setting screen of the app and click the "Remove device administrator" option

Suggestions are most welcome !!
    Please rate and give your valuable comments.
    Please share Screen off Pro with your friends and groups.Thank you for your support!

Keywords: Screen off, Screen lock, power off, switch off, power button, Material Design

Download Link:
    XDA Download Link
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=15916

Google Play store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.screenoff

Please Rate this app on google play store.
    Suggestions and feedback are welcome ! : yogi.306@gmail.com
    Use App "Send Suggestion" option to directly email me (Developer)

Thank you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

More Screenshots:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=13177#screenshots

XDA:DevDB Information
    [APP][4.1+] Screen Off Pro: Lock with Style , App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    yogi.306
    Source Code: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.screenoff

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2015-12-31

Created 2015-12-27
    Last Updated 2016-01-15
    XDA download link not working...
    Link fixed

XDA download link not working...

Link fixed.
    To make it simple and battery friendly

Hello,

Thank you for all your inputs and comments.
    I am first android user then developer, and RAM Usage is always concern for me,
    so i try to avoid the apps with background services and more constant RAM usage, and hence the apps those till now i developed, i tried making them clean, tried avoiding background services. always avoiding un necessary services usage.
    Only Material App locker and Child Lock these are the two of my apps where i am running background service, that because its require for the Apps basic functions.
    for unlocking, there was a two ways to do it, and both of them required constant background service which defiantly impacts the battery life, so dropped the idea to add unlock function,

about nexus imprint issue, i am trying to arrange the device to test and fix this issue.
    will update once i am able to test on this device.

Thank you,
    Yogesh dama

Just like the other similar apps - this one doesnt work with nexus imprint either.

This was something that I was really curious and concerned about, and now it seems like my question has been answered and that sucks because if it doesn't work properly with Nexus imprint then this app isn't a Go for me sadly.
    No, this is clean app

Cool,because i have used apps that drain the battery and run always in the background too.

Dont worry,
    This is very clean app, totally based on the Google standards,
    I follows the best practices and recommendations.
    You can check the statistics by any usage statistic apps.