NOKIA X INTERNAL STORAGE WRITE PERMISSION DENIED.,., SO CANT INSTALL FILES FROM SD CARD ..,
main problem is NO ROOTING WITHOUT INTERNAL WRITE PERMISSION AND VICE VERSA
1. i cant install custom recovery or twrp without internal writing failure,.,. also i cant install su zip tooo..,
2.when i uninstall apps , its also not working.,., it reboots and resets to a old date,.,
3. i send this mobile to nokia care,.,., they tried flashing by their way twice .,. but it was again reset to a old restore point,.,
4.i tried king root , frama root.,. not working (may be same internal writing problem).,
5. i reset it many times.,.,
6. clear cache from nokia recovery , data.,
7.then, i installed nokia x flasher,., still the same after flashing.
8., next was trailing with nokia x manager .,., didnt work.,
( twrp and custom recovery shows, but no use)
9.. and finally this rooting method..[/I]
10. tried with safe mode tooooooo
what is most exciting is , whenever it wants, it hangs and reboots and reset to same point with below apps.,
i)i checked battery temp by *#*#4636#*#*......,38 c max.
ii)process from AD options- core process ..,(s ).,
iii) no acessibilty service app
iv)))no apps in device administrator
,i have a suspition towards 360 security lite./,.,
other third party apps is contact transfer, astro file manager, one note, olx and this 360 security lite
also store of nokia x.,
can any developers help me please ??? it has been two weeks , i am trying my best .
Originally Posted by Dom3616
Nokia X Rooting Guide for all versions.
Hello Everyone. Today I wanted to create a full and final Tutorial on how to root Nokia X. Whether you are on v 11.1.1 or have updated to v188.8.131.52.
1. Download and install Nokia X Usb Drivers (if you haven't).
2. Download Nokia X ToolKit from here.
3. Set your device to USB Debugging and connect it to your PC.
4. Run the Nokia X Toolkit. You will see this screen:
Choose Option 21.
Let it work and after a while you'll find your phone booted into CWM.
There goto Mounts And Storage --> Mount System.
Then choose Flash Zip from SD Card.
There you'll find a zip of Superuser. Flash it.
After flashing, you should choose Reboot.
It will give you a prompt about fixing CWM. Just select NO.
Done. You will be rooted now.
I hope this works. Tested by me. So Enjoy.
Credits to Ethan for this magnificent Toolkit.
P.S: Much better than KingRoot and other methods, I believe.