More
Still dont have?

19th January 2016, 03:00 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcatcher93

Still dont have?

I also find that not having "native" alarms is a huge shortcoming of the gear fit.
In order to get waked up in the morning I must remember to:1. keep the phone at most one room away (and sometime that's already too much), 2. have it charged, 3. disable audio notifications (so I just get the alarm on the fit), 4. enabled bluetooth, (and maybe something else). It is easier if I just buy a different device...

Anyway I don't see any hope that this will ever get improved/solved. No app can be developed/installed for this as all you can develop are apps that still depend on a smartphone. Firmware sources are not available to be twicked and pimped. I can just suggest we all give just 0 or 1 star to this device in all reviews mentioning that the reason is lack of native alarm support.
5th January 2017, 05:33 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
05.01.2017 in the mean time there is a native alarm clock in the samsung store available - just search for "Alarm" by Samsung
10th January 2017, 10:10 PM |#24  
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy0815

05.01.2017 in the mean time there is a native alarm clock in the samsung store available - just search for "Alarm" by Samsung

Lately it does not work for me. Only starts vibrating after I press a button. It could have something to do with the update because I noticed that screen no longer reacts to wake-up gesture when Do Not Disturb is on (which is a good thing).

Edit: Tried it today without Do Not Disturb on and it worked just fine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)