Seems to change performance settings when installing ad-block
So I tried this mod on my Galaxy Tab 2 for ad blocking. Since I already have an optimized stock ROM with a very optimized custom AGNi kernel, I didn't want the performance tweaks.
I flashed it and followed the instructions. In Terminal, I only typed
$ su -c /etc/Xplix/MENU
and chose Item 1. (Then 5).
That should have installed the ad blocker only.
I can't tell if the ad-block is working. Some ads still come thru on the Drudgereport, whereas the ad-block host file in LiquidSmooth seems to kill them all.
Anyway, I noted that all my AGNi settings (IO scheduler, cache size, etc.) had changed, even tho I didn't chose to install XPLIX.