Thanks Meter: 8

By cissedrogba99, Junior Member on 10th August 2012, 04:21 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
9th March 2015, 05:41 AM |#41  
Flag Córdoba
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The Battle Cats
Hi, anyone playing The Battle Cats? please, help me unlock the Moneko... My invitation code is d5sej

25th January 2016, 02:38 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Gamecih3 not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by cissedrogba99

Hi guys,here`s cissedrogba99.....so alot of my friends have been asking me how to hack games using game guardian and there arent much tutorials and most of them arent clear as to explaining how it works and what to do.Well,and since most of them are here ,so i might as well just post my tutorial here.Okay first things first,on your android device,go to any website and download Game Guardian from a reliable website and make sure its workable,to check if its workable just click on the app,if the app force closes,its not workable..LOL #Common Sense Tells You that...Step 2nce u have found a working game guardian app,open up the app and set it up.The instructions are all there and i dont have to tell u what to do. Step 3nce u have set it up and there`s a forever-over-there doggy icon,Go into ur game.Step 4:Find a number that u want to change,like ur health,mana ,etc. Then press the dog button and den a few tabs will come out,after that click on the magnifying glass tab and press search,then enter the number of the object u wan to change.Step 5:go back to the game,and try to change that amount(If u r changing health,let an enemy kill u)Step 6: Go back to the dog icon,press fuzzy and then smaller.(if no results come out ,clear search and type in new amount.Do this until there is 3 or lesser search results.Step 7nce u have identified the search result as the object u wan to change,Hold and press the search result and a new window will pop out,type in the number u wan to change the object to. Step 8:Now just wait and the number is changed!Enjoy ur game like a BOSS!!!! Thanks people for reading this.

I tried installing gamecih3,and other versions also in my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 rooted mobile. It is rooted correctly. But it is not working and showing system deny to root
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-25-18-45-20.png
Views:	398
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	3621716  
25th January 2016, 05:09 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Use latest gameguardian. Gamecih outdated.
25th January 2016, 06:14 PM |#44  

More
I used that game guardian also. But I didn't understand anything how to use it to increase my score. I didn't found any option to change my high scores and unlimited coins and life's.
Anyone please help me how to use it to hack a game. I read all the help page and introduction page. I didn't understand. Please help me how to use it step by step instructions
The Following User Says Thank You to giri.sgc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift giri.sgc Ad-Free
8th February 2016, 11:30 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Gg lets me change health in star wars uprising but then I have to change it again when I go to next lvl. And will change credits and chronium but then wont let me use. Any suggestions?
7th April 2016, 04:46 AM |#46  

More
Can i hack any online games such as "Teen Patti" or "Clash of clans" etc ... Please help!
7th April 2016, 05:02 AM |#47  

More
No.
8th April 2016, 08:44 AM |#48  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyby

No.

So what can i do to hack this type of games?
8th April 2016, 11:12 AM |#49  

More
Hack their servers.
8th April 2016, 03:24 PM |#50  

More
Thanks..but how to hack game servers ? Sorry for disturbance... And please tell me...because i am not a developer or a best hacker...
8th April 2016, 04:49 PM |#51  

More
I do not know. And it is criminal actions. You can end in jail.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread