untra power saving mode crapped your phone after root fix

94 posts
Thanks Meter: 65

By davew41, Member on 17th June 2014, 04:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st January 2016, 12:05 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm trying to downgrade from 5.0 to 4.4.2 on my g900a and I followed all of OPs steps but I ended up in a bootloop. I took the battery out, went into stock recovery mode and cleared the cache and reset/cleared all data, but that didn't help. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

*fixed it, nevermind*

3rd July 2016, 06:43 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How did you fix it ? I probably bricked mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathsofrhythm

I'm trying to downgrade from 5.0 to 4.4.2 on my g900a and I followed all of OPs steps but I ended up in a bootloop. I took the battery out, went into stock recovery mode and cleared the cache and reset/cleared all data, but that didn't help. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

*fixed it, nevermind*

How did you fix it ? I probably bricked mine
3rd August 2016, 12:26 AM |#43  

More
I am now getting the error 'secure check fail pit'

anyone any ideas
6th August 2016, 03:58 AM |#44  

More
THIS WILL ANY LOWERING A KITKAT PG3 from Android 6.0.1 CAN REDUCE OR NOT ME AND I HOPE YOU HELP WITH THIS DOUBT
6th August 2016, 11:19 PM |#45  
Houston
Thanks Meter: 814

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RONALDO GARE CR

THIS WILL ANY LOWERING A KITKAT PG3 from Android 6.0.1 CAN REDUCE OR NOT ME AND I HOPE YOU HELP WITH THIS DOUBT

If your question is whether or not this will get you down to kitkat from L or M the answer is no.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using XDA Labs
10th January 2017, 02:22 PM |#46  
Flag Alaior
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Hi, I have j510fn and I was a rom tester,

I have a problem since I flashed

J510FNXXU2APK6_J510FNODD2APK2_J510FNXXU2APK2_HOME. tar.md5

to test light stock rom v3 from Kingraheel

what happens is that NOW I can't flash any other firmware by odin... when I click START it says FAIL and in my device there is this text in red

SW REV CHECK FAIL : [aboot]Fused 2 > Binary 1

I just want to flash my OFFICIAL firmware

J510FNXXU1APG1_J510FNPHE1APG1_J510FNXWU1APFC_HOME. tar.md5

but I can't... only APK6 firmware works on odin... any other firmware works.... can you help me?

I don't have any NANDROID backup of previous versions... only of my actual firmware... APK6

My computer does not detect my device... I have the drivers installed, and I tried on all the USB ports... it charges but not open files.... PLEASE HELP
---------------------------------------

SOLVED, SAME PROBLEM? CONTACT ME
7th March 2017, 09:16 PM |#47  
Flag Alaior
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Here is HOW I SOLVED IT:

This error happens when you before have updated from "U1" to "U2" and then you try to flash a firmware with "U1" (UX appears in the firmware "name")

So, the simple solution is to flash the stock firmware with the same "UX" that you had before your device gor bricked.

In my case, testing KingRaheel's ROMS I flashed an Indian firmware (...U2APK6...) at this moment I didn't know I ****ed up. But don't worry, I simply had updated the "U" and how I didn't know it, I tried to flash lots and lots of firmwares with "U1" without knowing what was happening. After long nights, I tried to flash my last firmware from SPAIN (PHE) with "U2" and it worked.

I hope I helped you. I used SM-J510FN (J5 2016)
If you have another device, try the same but with your current model, any questions, ask by twitter/dm

Sent from my SM-J510FN using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)