FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread [ HTC One | HTC 10 | U11 / U11+ | U12+]

33,233 posts
Thanks Meter: 27,170

By hamdir, Recognized Contributor on 7th August 2013, 08:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th February 2016, 10:44 PM |#33641  
Thanks Meter: 1,736

More
I don´t know, it looks boring to me, just nothing special.

Need to see it in person.
6th February 2016, 10:46 PM |#33642  
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsardax

This render @hamdir is actually looking pretty good I just wish M10 won't grow in size in either way over the M9. Is it expected to be thin as A9?

Stereo speakers will be missed heavily

Camera hump is like on M9?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

expected to be the same size as the M9, its not as thin as the A9 big battery, yes camera hump
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free
6th February 2016, 10:52 PM |#33643  
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Thanks @hamdir. It looks great! Your renders always do. I'm gonna "miss" the squircle camera though. That looked classy on the M9.

... But... Same size as the M9 with 5.2" is neat. Tell me just this, is the bottom antena stripe closer to the edge as the top one? It looks like it is from the back and front part but it looks the same from the side. If it's the same then the screen isn't centered. Definitely correct position or are my eyes deceiving me? Otherwise looks like a mix of M7's back, M9's sides and A9's front. Me gusta.

Sent from my HTC One_M8
6th February 2016, 10:52 PM |#33644  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 509

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

expected to be the same size as the M9, its not as thin as the A9 big battery, yes camera hump

So i need not to buy the phone. If this phone is the same size as the m9 in the dimensions, then why must i upgrade. I ain't buying the phone for just the camera.
6th February 2016, 10:57 PM |#33645  
Beirut

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosttown242

So i need not to buy the phone. If this phone is the same size as the m9 in the dimensions, then why must i upgrade. I ain't buying the phone for just the camera.

same size but bigger screen
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free
6th February 2016, 11:01 PM |#33646  
Flag Preston
Thanks Meter: 329

More
Hamdir, thank you. The render looks fantastic. I'm glad they went back to circular camera.
That it's the same size as the m9 is great news, and makes the bitter pill of losing Boomsound a little sweeter.

Also the port is centred!!

This is officially my next phone if your render is accurate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catachresistant For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift catachresistant Ad-Free
6th February 2016, 11:10 PM |#33647  
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

i think i made a mistake with these, the problem is that evan's image doesnt show the bottom line from the front, so i had to guess from the bits and pieces i have, but i checked again and it seems it should symmterical with the above line so i will correct it hold on

Thanks! I hope so. Sorry, it's just my subtle OCD. I mean, I have an M8 and it's all out of balance. 😂

... Also, no more thong? And the LED/LF on the right side of the camera? This truly is a revolutionary M. Hah.

Sent from my HTC One_M8
The Following User Says Thank You to rizevnarastek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rizevnarastek Ad-Free
6th February 2016, 11:14 PM |#33648  
Flag Gurugram

More
Slight confusion about the back..Did HTC give up the stack design or not?..I hope they did and the back is pre dominantly flat rather than very curvy M9. I see the curve is very less on the M10..Also I am bit skeptical about the bezels and won't get my hopes too high...cause bezels have disappointed us many times before and it is not exactly a HTC forte to reduce them..
As for invisible capacitive buttons..even my incredible S had that 4 yrs back so , I was expecting them like that after the X9..cause the one's on X9 were cheap but hidden ones will look good..

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

And ya waiting for @hamdir render to be on phone arena..they are the first one's to copy paste such things..😝
The Following User Says Thank You to ICEMAN_SID For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ICEMAN_SID Ad-Free
6th February 2016, 11:14 PM |#33649  
Beirut

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizevnarastek

Same size as M9 with 5.2" is neat. Tell me just this, is the bottom antena stripe lower closer to the edge as the top one? It looks like it is from the back and front part but it looks the same from the side. If it's the same then the screen isn't centered. Definitely correct position or are my eyes deceiving me?

Sent from my HTC One_M8

i think i made a mistake with these, the problem is that evan's image doesnt show the bottom line from the front, so i had to guess from the bits and pieces i have, but i checked again and it seems it should symmterical with the above line so i will correct it hold on
6th February 2016, 11:15 PM |#33650  
Flag Gurugram

More
And ya waiting for @hamdir render to be on phone arena..they are the first one's to copy paste such things..😝
6th February 2016, 11:19 PM |#33651  
Flag Preston

More
I think the taper is great. I'll have to hold it in my hands to be sure, though.
The important thing is that whether it's pyramid stacked or not, the battery is no longer located on the bottom of the stack, so it might be easier to replace....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to catachresistant For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift catachresistant Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, htc 10, htc one, info, knowledge base, m9 m8 m7 m4 t6 m10 perfume, nvidia tegra, ocean u ultra, qualcomm snapdragon adreno, sense zoe ultrapixel imagesense, u11 u11+ u12+, usonic

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)