Originally Posted by Cuvillier
There is a lastest possible CM11 version ? How can i overclock my galaxy y on CM11 ?
this is the last stable and final version, laggy and not perfect for daily use
Flash GetuX kernel by cleverior.ipul which will let ya set clock to 1.0Ghz , but that aint making diff according to me
---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------
Originally Posted by koala990
For Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (totoro)
Hello everybody.. Our lovely Galaxy Y S5360 (totoro) has been added to official AndroidARMv6 branch
* Your warranty is now void.
* Me / CM / AndroidARMv6 Team are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
* Collectively, and at the same time.
and is now running CyanogenMod 11, Android 4.4.4 KitKat. Samsung stopped any further updates for this device and now the devs will develop it further.
The ROM is stable enough for daily use, this thread is created to have discussions related to CM11 totoro.
Thanks to all the devs for developing this, lets build together for this device!
CyanogenMod is an enhanced open source firmware distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. It offers features and options not found in the official firmware distributed by vendors of these devices. Get more information on CyanogenMod Wiki.
The ROM is stable enough for daily use. Most of the bugs have been sorted out, but some are yet to be fixed. Me and other devs are regularly working on it so don't ask for ETAs and don't ever think of writing to Fix this or Fix that. This thread is only for information and discussion about the ROM. So, it depends on you whether you choose to flash the builds or not. The ROM is now OTA supported and Nightlies are being released.
Whats working, Whats not?:
If you came here, its your prime duty to go through all the posts and check out whats working whats not OR you can check the DEV thread here.
Recovery: ClockWorkMod Recovery v188.8.131.52
ROM: Latest OTA supported totoro builds.
Gerrit Code Review: AndroidARMv6 code review.
(Its highly recommended to strictly follow the below given instructions to avoid any problems during installation of ROM or Recovery)
- Download the Recovery from above provided link. Either .zip Or .tar.md5. Your choice.
- Download the Full OTA build from above provided link.
- Boot into Stock Recovery and flash the recovery you downloaded (.zip). Or if you have problems with .zip package, you can manually flash the .tar.md5 package via Odin.
- After flash, reboot into New Recovery.
- Perform a Full data and cache wipe.
- Now flash the OTA ROM package, then Reboot.
Android 4.4.4 KitKat
If you liked my work or I have helped you in any way, please press the 'Thanks'
Requesting to OP to add this ROM link
to thread, Howeva, its high time to edit the project title to [DISCONTINUED] , I request OP to edit it asap as you guys are already gave up